Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normie culture & humor is embracing cruelty and evilness and collectively pretending it's funny

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
"That guy is so ugly/ short/ retarded/ loser/ manlet/ looks like a kid/ gets no woman/ looks a certain way hahahahaha I said that with a straight face OMG I'm so ruthless that's WILDDD I also used a pun in my post did you see what I did there, now give me 100 billion likes"

Almost none of the shit normies think is funny is funny to anyone but themselves, Sometimes I see an actually somewhat funny post/ video and my smile fades so fucking quickly the moment I read a comment made by a normie/ foid, they just can't shut the fuck up

The laughing emoji is the perfect representation of the average normie and woman, anyone who laughs like is is happy because they're evil

L

Normie culture & humor is a strange mix of thug nig culture, trying way too hard to be funny, and stolen memes/slang from incels and white nationalists

When the opportunity presents itself let's say in a public setting these normscum are quicker to shut up than a kid given their favourite cookie.

Normie culture & humor is a strange mix of thug nig culture, trying way too hard to be funny, and stolen memes/slang from incels and white nationalists
Nigger culture has become so pervasive that even other races are beginning to behave like Africans

The tribalism is disgusting

When the opportunity presents itself let's say in a public setting these normscum are quicker to shut up than a kid given their favourite cookie.
Had a group of foids Try to have an argument with me over my laptop wall paper (same as my banner here) and I just told them they can fuck right off and I can do whatever I eant and they immediately backed down

They say really wild shit on the internet and sometimes show that same courage irl for mere seconds before throwing it away when they realize that other people may not back down so easily

I remember some normgroid tried to make fun of my looks and I just called him a lardass obese fag who couldn’t pull a girlfriend just as badly as I can’t if not worse and the nigga was visibly surprised that I’d fight nack

It’s as if they assume the world will simply roll over for them

Had a group of foids Try to have an argument with me over my laptop wall paper (same as my banner here) and I just told them they can fuck right off and I can do whatever I want and they immediately backed down

They say really wild shit on the internet and sometimes show that same courage irl for mere seconds before throwing it away when they realize that other people may not back down so easily

I remember some normgroid tried to make fun of my looks and I just called him a lardass obese fag who couldn’t pull a girlfriend just as badly as I can’t if not worse and the nigga was visibly surprised that I’d fight back

Well done for not taking any nonsense from normscum, the worst they do is little insults that can be countered easily however when they tell you to step outside is when shit gets fun.

Especially in summer or holiday time I love a good fight sometimes 1 vs 2.

Well done for not taking any nonsense from normscum, the worst they do is little insults that can be countered easily however when they tell you to step outside is when shit gets fun.

Especially in summer or holiday time I love a good fight sometimes 1 vs 2.
fighting is fucking so fun

i get my ass kicked too but i never go down without bringing them some harm too, its freeing

Had a group of foids Try to have an argument with me over my laptop wall paper (same as my banner here) and I just told them they can fuck right off and I can do whatever I eant and they immediately backed down

I remember some normgroid tried to make fun of my looks and I just called him a lardass obese fag who couldn’t pull a girlfriend just as badly as I can’t if not worse and the nigga was visibly surprised that I’d fight nack

Based, at least you got balls

Nigger culture.

Based, at least you got balls
ive always had balls since i have nothing to lose

I never let people disrespect me cause then itll just continue

fighting is fucking so fun

i get my ass kicked too but i never go down without bringing them some harm too, its freeing
Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, I see every fight as another way to build up experience.

Even more so true on black social media. Every "joke" is just "HAHAHA WHY HE LOOKING LIKE THAT THO?
Any time you hear a nig laughing genuinely and from the heart it's always about bullying, evil, or someone elses misey.

Bald, virgin, small dick, short

"That guy is so ugly/ short/ retarded/ loser/ manlet/ looks like a kid/ gets no woman/ looks a certain way hahahahaha I said that with a straight face OMG I'm so ruthless that's WILDDD I also used a pun in my post did you see what I did there, now give me 100 billion likes"

Almost none of the shit normies think is funny is funny to anyone but themselves, Sometimes I see an actually somewhat funny post/ video and my smile fades so fucking quickly the moment I read a comment made by a normie/ foid, they just can't shut the fuck up

The laughing emoji is the perfect representation of the average normie and woman, anyone who laughs like is is happy because they're evil

View attachment 1076230