Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie attempts to get a blue eyes halo and goes blind

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
All these horror stories are because of faggy eye implant procedures. If you use NewEyes laser in Barcelona you will be safe.

Having dark brown eyes (almost black) is a death sentence. Notice how all villians are portrayed with dark eyes? No foid will ever smile staring at you becuase your eyes just dont give off any spark
It's not that significant. A couple of times women have said I have nice eyes because I have blue eyes with mild hazel/brownish central heterochromia (inb4 20% for brag keep reading) but eyes alone won't ever get you close to ascending. I've overheard black and Asian women talk about wanting blue eyed babies more times than I can count but it's always babies with a low-tier normie white man at the very least. For Chad eye colour is nearly as trivial as leg colour, bone structure, height, frame, facial tissue, money, status etc is more important. Women are of course the meme gender so everything they spout shouldn't be taken 100% seriously. Is India such a white-worshiping shithole blue eyes can actually get you laid on their own?

It's not that significant. A couple of times women have said I have nice eyes because I have blue eyes with mild hazel/brownish central heterochromia (inb4 20% for brag keep reading) but eyes alone won't ever get you close to ascending. I've overheard black and Asian women talk about wanting blue eyed babies more times than I can count but it's always babies with a low-tier normie white man at the very least. For Chad eye colour is nearly as trivial as leg colour, bone structure, height, frame, facial tissue, money, status etc is more important. Is India such a white-worshiping shithole blue eyes can actually get you laid on their own?
I don’t live in India m8. It’s just that I wish I had em because I knew this hispanic kid who got complimented for his eyes by so many foids

I don’t live in India m8. It’s just that I wish I had em because I knew this hispanic kid who got complimented for his eyes by so many foids

Eye color is everthing tbh, the halo you get is huge

Eye color is worthless if you don't have a good face. Male models with shit brown eyes still slay more than some muh aryan stormfrontcel

I've heard people claim that, if you have brown eyes, you're not entirely white.
But, Danish, English, Norwegian and Polish people have a sizeable minority of their ethnicity with brown eyes. Does that not make them white?
nah bro, thats just a retarded cope spread by nord fags trying make themselves seem superior,
daily reminder that when the Rome (mostly brown eyed whites) was building colosseum "muh superior nords" didn't even had a written language