Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalshit are out partying to night doing drugs and getting laid

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
simple reminder. Meanwhile I'm sitting in my old bedroom in my rents' house with my good friends each named Hurricane and one named Mickey. About to look at old yearbooks for more suifuel and feels

Now imagine what Chad is doing

Im playing vidya

Im playing vidya
It was a good cope during middle school, high school and 20-something years. Cope has worn thin as I fail a school for developing vidya and realize all my years of dedication were for naught. Game school was full of normies and soyim.

Last edited:
Soys have taken over vidya
I didn't really fail I was just kicked out for spergout tantrums. It was a demanding school that required near 9-5 5 day-a-week commitment but my behavior was problematic or some shit

Last edited:
Soys have taken over vidya
soys have taken over mainstream vidya, soys r usually nonexistant in the harder ones requiring thousands of hours or incel type games like runescape or shit.

Maybe i'll take a ride downtown to watch people having fun and enjoying themselves :feelsbadman:

God damn it, how many fucking painkillers do I NEED?

I’m outside on a roof playing with my hair and reading this thread on this SATURDAY.

idk how old you are but if you are 35 plus looking at those pics of you as a teen is very saddening. slowly rotting away stuck in shit

Normies in general are having literal orgies right now. I made a post about this yesterday.

now imagine halloween, chad and normans out having a epic house party full of vice and sin while you sit and rot