Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normalfaggots locked 5 days in a room

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★

Just look how they crumble, look how they lose their insanity because they are deprived of basic social interaction, of their normie rituals and ''hobbies'' (implying watching netflix 24/7 is a hobby).
It makes me happy how these normalcucks are suffering what we suffer everyday, depression, loneliness, isolation, etc.....

skimmed through some bits. my goodness those people are pathetic.

Just lol. >90% of fucking fesnails would rope in an incel's shoes.

fucking amateurs lol, I've stayed locked up in my house for as long as 2 months, eating nothing but pasta and soy

2 months, eating nothing but pasta and soy
Cucc

Yeah, there's no way they're lasting in my shoes

try 60 years of this and you have our lives.

just proves our superiority. its proven that you're more evolved if you can live without people because we all have to adapt to new life

Kek fugging Normies. I went 2 months without speaking to anyone at university, just staying up all night, going to a lecture, coming home, sleeping, then waking up about 10pm and going to a convenience store to buy snacks. Rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back