Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normalese to Blackpillish translation project

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
:bluepill: "Just be yourself, bro!" = :blackpill: "Just be Chad, bro!"
:bluepill: "Just be confident, bro!" = :blackpill: "Just be Chad, bro!"
:bluepill: "There's someone for everyone!" = :blackpill: "As long as it's not me!"
:bluepill: "Plenty of fish in the sea!" = :blackpill: "Especially 500-pound whales..."
:bluepill: "Just get a shower, bro!" = :blackpill: "With water so hot that it will wash off your face."
:bluepill: "Sometimes it just takes time." = :blackpill: "In your case, about 80 years or so..."
:bluepill: "Why don't you join a social circle?" = :blackpill: "As long it isn't mine!"
:bluepill: "There's a special girl waiting for you." = :blackpill: "In the graveyard..."
:bluepill: "You're so negative!" = :blackpill: "Please shut up about these uncomfortable things that I half know are true."
:bluepill: "Stand up straight!" = :blackpill: "Time to get that leg-lengthening surgery."
:bluepill: "It will get easier once you're older." = :blackpill: "Maybe, just maybe, in 30 years' time there will be a post-wall 500-pound single mother landwhale willing to give you a chance."
:bluepill: "I need to find myself first" = :blackpill: "And it involves getting run through by miles of cock."
:bluepill: "Aw, You're so sweet!" = :blackpill: "You're useful as a betabuxxer and/or emotional tampon."
:bluepill: "Girls like edgy guys..." = :blackpill: "Gotta send Jeremy his monthly prison love letter."
:bluepill: "Just go volunteer at a homeless shelter!" = :blackpill: "But try not to get mogged into oblivion by all the bums."
:bluepill:"You're a special guy!" = :blackpill: "Like cousin Arnie, whose uncle is also his dad."
:bluepill: "Sex isn't that big of a deal anyway." = :blackpill: "Who needs it more than three times a week, right?"
:bluepill: "It's not okay to be into young girls!" = :blackpill: "Never mind that I want to look like I'm 16 even though I'm 42."
:bluepill: "Not all women are like that." = :blackpill: "Please God, don't let him ask me if I know any exceptions!"
:bluepill: "I'm not ready for a guy like you." = :blackpill: "Put me out of my misery when I am."
:bluepill: "Let's just be friends!" = :blackpill: "I need someone to pick me up when Chad knocks me down (or up)."
:bluepill: "You're so talented!" = :blackpill: "Just not at being attractive..."
:bluepill: "You're not entitled to anything!" = :blackpill: "Jeez, when did the slaves get so uppity?"
:bluepill: "I have a boyfriend." = :blackpill: "I'm sharing Chad with 50 other foids. But he's so much fun, teehee!"
:bluepill: "Please get away from me!" = :blackpill: "I would retroactively abort you if I could!"
:bluepill: "Desperation turns girls off." = :blackpill: "I don't want to confront the fact that some people are less well off than me."
:bluepill: "Not everyone loses their virginity before they're 40, you know?" = :blackpill: "Especially ugly losers like you."

Last edited:
Another reason why soys and normies need to be publicly executed in Warcraft