Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normal Fag Teacher is making me Socialize

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I'm in math class. My teacher is an absolute normal fag that makes me socialize. At the beginning of the year he had us to an introduction exercise. Anyway now to the subject that really made me post this.

A few minutes ago my math teacher gave each student a question to solve. Normal right? Now that we have completed the question we are to ask around the class for the rest of the answers. Not only is he forcing us to socialize, but hes making us copy off each other. I find this so stupid that I'm just not going to participate and keep my answer for my one question to myself

Bro, u rly should socialize unironically.

Bro, u rly should socialize unironically.
The kids in this class are crappy. It's either socialize with a foid or with an asshole that criticizes me. It's a lose/lose scenario

I hate teachers so much for this.
Do not fall for the socialize meme.

Socialization is a two way effort that is never reciprocated on normies ends to incels.

JFL at highschoolcels,I'd tell my teacher to piss off if tried to do this at my uni

Socialization is a two way effort that is never reciprocated on normies ends to incels.

this tbh, I tried to friendmaxx in the church, ended being laughed at and excluded.

Sucks to be 12.