Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nordic stacy lets a shitskin fuck her

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Inb4 “he has status and money” JFL that foid could easily get a rich white chad yet she chose to smell a shit curry everyday

35A81E67 DA17 4C77 9D21 9BD9E6ED9633

When seeing them together the image that comes to my mind:
D49688DC 1D9B 4BA7 860A BAFA71644793
Kek

This subhuman will get cucked so fast he doesn't need to wait

just be curry strikes again

[UWSL]JBW copers live in the past when monetary status played a bigger role. Brown, primitive traits aren't at all a bad thing for dog-fucking femoids.[/UWSL]

Even the roastie in the front row has a higher SMV than Ansari

She framemogs and heightmogs him

He looks shorter than her.

Its a betabuxx situation for sure

Looks like an obvious betabux. But why are you being so jealous? You have this belief that you are instrinsically better than him because his race, and it should be you with the girl, if anything because hes not worthy. Just let the man be.

oofy doofy theory strikes again

lifefuel for @Broly

He's statusmaxxed AF and is 100% betabuxxing. This won't last long and he knows it
guess who is sleeping on the floor tonight @K9Otaku

I've always said that non-Anglo white foids are merciful to ethnic males. Slavic, French, Dutch, Scandinavian, Baltic, etc... Some of these foids will indeed fuck, date, or marry men of color. And he's not always a black male.

White Anglo foids = White male only policy or if low class or fat, black males. As a matter of fact, even the non-Anglo white foids that are American, say the scandinavian american foids of wisconsin/minnesota, or the french american foids of the midwest, or the polish american foids of Chicago, will indeed give men of color a chance. Its strictly the white Anglo foids that are extremely racist to non-black men of color.

If you're a man of color in America and you encounter a white american foid with a british last name, you have every right to be racist towards them. If you encounter a white american foid with a non-british last name, and i know a lot of the time its anglicized, just keep in mind that they are likely to be less racist towards you even if their family has already been here for generations and generations.

Last edited:
He looks so harmless and low T, absolutely brutal. If it wasn't for his fame and wealth it'd be over for him.

I always know it curry are mogger in denial :feelsaww:

whitewomen want tiny shtskin cock. white boys cope with vidya while shitskin dalit bulls take all the women

Inb4 “he has status and money” JFL that foid could easily get a rich white chad yet she chose to smell a shit curry everyday

View attachment 602525
When seeing them together the image that comes to my mind:
View attachment 602527Kek

Been done and dusted lateCel ! ; )

Lifefuel for @Transcended Trucel and @ilieknothing

There’s no way she isn’t cheating.

[UWSL]JBW copers live in the past when monetary status played a bigger role. Brown, primitive traits aren't at all a bad thing for dog-fucking femoids.[/UWSL]
But the brown of curries is not the same as the brown of blacks. Lmao.
Besides the guy is rich and statusmaxxed. Not even local status, which in many cases overrides tons of failos, we’re talking international fame. Use Danny DeVito next time, faggot.

Looks like an obvious betabux. But why are you being so jealous? You have this belief that you are instrinsically better than him because his race, and it should be you with the girl, if anything because hes not worthy. Just let the man be.
I can taste the seethe too. It's honestly pathetic :feelshaha:

Shes not stacy tbh

He made money because he turned himself into a jester and laughing stock and then dated some foid who uses him for his money and cheats on him

Just more brutal suifuel
Imagine humiliating yourself for years just for roastie pussy that is far from special

I've always said that non-Anglo white foids are merciful to ethnic males. Slavic, French, Dutch, Scandinavian, Baltic, etc... Some of these foids will indeed fuck, date, or marry men of color. And he's not always a black male.

White Anglo foids = White male only policy or if low class or fat, black males. As a matter of fact, even the non-Anglo white foids that are American, say the scandinavian american foids of wisconsin/minnesota, or the french american foids of the midwest,
True. Especially mid-western girls and some southern girls. Big city shores will date BrownTown crowd too, if high smv and money is in the picture. Small town gals will not discriminate as much, but the conditions have to be right.
or the polish american foids of Chicago, will indeed give men of color a chance. Its strictly the white Anglo foids that are extremely racist to non-black men of color.
This is partially true. But there are southern American girls of various European backgrounds that they are disconnected from completely who have dated curries.
If you're a man of color in America and you encounter a white american foid with a british last name, you have every right to be racist towards them. If you encounter a white american foid with a non-british last name, and i know a lot of the time its anglicized, just keep in mind that they are likely to be less racist towards you even if their family has already been here for generations and generations.
This is garbage. You had a brain fart. On the whole, most white foids in America from good families are not interested in brown (curry) unless low smv themselves, or extraordinary circumstances, which do exist. I can promise you that.

If you don't get laid as a curry there's clearly something wrong with you, literally you cannot lose as a curry male in 2022. Literal stacy scientists will go down and suck your smelly curry cock if you're a curry, meanwhile white males are disrespected everywhere.

I WISH I WAS BORN A CURRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He should impregnate her womb before she dumps him :feelshehe:

Couldn’t care less about anecdotes

JBC is law. or just dont be white theory.

She’s literally a college girl normie who grew up and probably had a boring life.

Clout and money win again

That relationship not gonna last

She framemogs and heightmogs him

Standard prerequisites for us currycels. You lose your curry card if you're not getting brutally mogged in multiple categories.