Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nordic stacy lets a shitskin fuck her

I've always said that non-Anglo white foids are merciful to ethnic males. Slavic, French, Dutch, Scandinavian, Baltic, etc... Some of these foids will indeed fuck, date, or marry men of color. And he's not always a black male.

White Anglo foids = White male only policy or if low class or fat, black males. As a matter of fact, even the non-Anglo white foids that are American, say the scandinavian american foids of wisconsin/minnesota, or the french american foids of the midwest, or the polish american foids of Chicago, will indeed give men of color a chance. Its strictly the white Anglo foids that are extremely racist to non-black men of color.

If you're a man of color in America and you encounter a white american foid with a british last name, you have every right to be racist towards them. If you encounter a white american foid with a non-british last name, and i know a lot of the time its anglicized, just keep in mind that they are likely to be less racist towards you even if their family has already been here for generations and generations.

I wonder if you've heard or read Rookh Kshatriya's musings on this topic.

Lol. He's a famous guy.

I do LOVE what happened to him though re the harassment/assault accusation. He wanted to use his status/fame to get a harem but one of the girls he slept with ended up feeling used and got revenge on him by embarrassing him in public and hurting his career at the height of the #MeeToo mania.

If you're a status-maxxed guy like Ansari women want SOMETHING out of getting with you --- usually a big boost in lifestyle.

#MeeToo was good for incels in a sort of way because it limits the actions of lecherous famous men.

One time Quentin Tarantino had a one night stand with a millennial Indian roastie (back in the Gawker era) and, realizing she had been used, ran her mouth about it the next week and talked about his weird foot fetish.

1 where os Stacy
2 money

Women with lower sex drives prioritize money. Wow. Exhilarating find.

moreover, we have evidence she's a money whore from her career. 'Data Scientist' is code for 'get overpaid by getting into an emerging field early'. There are few fields I can think of (petroleum and other fossil fuels) so singularly focused on money and secondarily status (scientist). There is literally no romantic view of it. Drs. can believe they're saving people, people in pharmaceuticals can believe they're working on life saving drugs. 'Data Scientist' just means 'I know how to input things into R, but am too stupid to do it as an actual scientist or programmer'

Your title might as well be, "Whore, who works as a money whore, whores self for money"

she is 100% just waiting until he does something wrong where she can capitalize on his fame and money and take it all for herself. maybe she will even go as far as to get a baby in her so he will have to pay her 10k/month for the rest of her life LOLOL

I rather read it myself than listen to a robot.

But my sharings still holds. Its the white Anglos you have to worry about. And this is the god damn truth incels have to worry about regardless of skincolor, whether it be white stormfontcels, ethnic men living in the margins of white Anglo society, or ethnic subhumans shitting on the streets in Mumbai.

We all have a common enemy. Its mainly the white Anglo foids that we have to stomp (including the white stormfrontcels on this forum, who are the biggest simps [the white women's beauty shall be preserved] who once, threatened my life, as I was espousing anti-white genocide at one point in my early entry into this forum [cant blame me, i see WMAF everday, AND STILL to this VERY DAY]).

As soon as white Anglos are eliminated, the sooner mass inceldom will be eliminated in this world. I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE WITH MY LIFE. White stormfrontcels, dox me, attack me and pinpoint me now, see me. Many of you are in close range of me in California. As CA has long been viewed as a "front" in white nationalist discussion/literature.

Mass shootings would be 5x worst than it already is today if non-Asian men saw that their women were fucking, dating, marrying out enmasse. Right now its already bad. and White or Black men aren't even at the brunt of it. Its Asian American men who are TRULY, AND I MEAN TRULY, upkeeping western civilization. If what was happening to us Asian men was happening to white men, we would already be in a full scale nuclear apocalypse. Jewish men were simply the first ethnic subhumans (ethnicels) to confront white society. And they got away with it. Because they may not be white, but theyre atleast caucasian. Eskimos, slant eyed mongoloids, or negroids could have complained all they have wanted to the almighty huwhite Anglo male and the end result would have been one or two articles at best at the contemporary time frame.. Only the proud, capable, East Asian Sinitic male could have countered that scoundrel and seen through him, and swore allegiance to the objective mandate of the universe in preserving fairness and objective beauty.

The Yellow man's burden.

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › scoun...

The meaning of SCOUNDREL is a disreputable person : rascal. How to use scoundrel in a sentence.

https://www.dictionary.com › browse › scoundrel

Scoundrel definition, an unprincipled, dishonorable person; villain. See more.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › scoundrel

a person, especially a man, who treats other people very badly and has no moral principles: He was, she said, a heartless scoundrel who had stripped her of ...

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary › scoundrel

A scoundrel is a person who does deliberately evil things. If your brother hides a fake mouse in your shoe and you therefore almost have a heart attack ...

https://www.collinsdictionary.com › dictionary › scoun...

If you refer to a man as a scoundrel, you mean that he behaves very badly toward other people, especially by cheating them or deceiving them.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/scoundrel

SCOUNDREL meaning: a person (especially a man) who is cruel or dishonest.

Last edited:
ALL IN ALL, White Anglo Society. The world order.

The best way to understand and TRULY learn any nation, is to get to know the women of that nation. Truly know the women.

And I think its plain as day in this forum, that we know how White Anglo foids are. Thank god almighty. Thank god almighty for those lurkers reading this reply and thread.

And there are a very few noodlewhores out there that have already complained that Asian male social justice warrior talk is ungenuine meanwhile they worship white males. Asian males are for human dignity. Were approaching the mid 2020s and beyond. The early french once described the Normans as being "Vain and boastful". The Anglos of today are people who have been influenced by the french speaking Norman elite of their time. But they're still germans, rougher, uglier and more racist, and not "whiter" than the normans or scandinavians.

We currently live in an Anglo/German/Jewish world order.

Ever noticed how non-white Anglicized/westernized people are vain, arrogant, or boastful?

Last edited:
I rather read it myself than listen to a robot.