Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nopussynowork.org????

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★
Which one of you based boyos made this website? :feelskek:

link?
i wanna see it

This is a good idea. Any male who is not getting pussy should be automatically exempt from taxes. It makes no sense for incels to pay the same tax rate as sex-havers, that's not fair at all. If foids don't like that, then they need to step up and start offering pussy.

Trueceldom should be classified as a disability and eligible for government benefits!

"There is never going to be a political organization that focus on the sexlessness of young men."

"Political manifestation is useless."

"Society will never become aware of our miserable situation."

There it is, for those who did not believe it was possible.

Based /pol/ meme

If you don't work, how do you afford a sexbot and a society free of females?
Take that NEETs

Idk who did this but gigabased

NO TAXATION WITHOUT INSEMINATION!

it's like anitwork but not for faggots and it's ACUTALLY about being against work and not normies writing essays about their lives as wagies

based. very based

Taxation without pussy if theft and state mandated cuckoldry

Pastor/priest: The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a pastor or priest you forgive the sins and most importantly the sexual sins of sexhavers.
HOLY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Based and truecels. Having a job (that you like) is a good cope for non-truecels. You mog me.

It’s a beautiful thing
Now all it needs is mass exposure

Wow, this is incredibly based lol.

Amazing website! I already bookmarked it

lmfao.

no pussy no peace

No pussy, expect jihad in non-VR.

has anyone here noticed what reads below every message of mine?

Based. Spread this site everywhere that you can brocels.

Kinda too late u wont work but all the illegal imigrant who need money will work, psyop 101

The more you read the FAQ section the more based he becomes.

My portfolio was erased by holes.

Whoever created this page should be president

No pussy No work

nice website ngl

The site half reads like satire to me. Hopefully they’re not mocking us and mean it sincerely but it can hard to tell these days. In any case you can bet your marbles the minute any incel movement got real momentum the full force of “the system” would come crashing down everywhere at once (I mean I guess already is).

That site advocates for quitting your job — the problem is I cannot. As miserable as I am with this pitiful muck of a life the alternative is homelessness. If there were a real solution and a real way to drop out I would do it.