Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nopussynowork.org????

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
We aren’t entitled to sex?

Society isn’t entitled to us NOT leeching welfare from the taxes they pay

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Abolish taxes for no pussy no work.

pure fucking gold :feelskek:

untitled809_20230330113644-png.735347

The site half reads like satire to me. Hopefully they’re not mocking us and mean it sincerely but it can hard to tell these days.
It indeed feels like they're trying a bit too hard to be a meme. The question then becomes at whose expense. It does seem a bit elaborate for a jab at incels -- e.g., their news posts do look to have effort put into them.
That site advocates for quitting your job — the problem is I cannot. As miserable as I am with this pitiful muck of a life the alternative is homelessness. If there were a real solution and a real way to drop out I would do it.
Most are in the same boat. We'd have to do it all at once simultaneously, but ain't no way that's gonna work. The website's hella funny, but their motto ain't really actionable.

Last edited:
It indeed feels like they're trying a bit too hard to be a meme. The question then becomes at whose expense. It does seem a bit elaborate for a jab at incels -- e.g., their news posts do look to have effort put into them.

Most are in the same boat. We'd have to do it all at once simultaneously, but ain't no way that's gonna work. The website's hella funny, but their motto ain't really actionable.
I feel you mate — I think American society requires mass protest and revolution at this point. Things have gotten so bad. People are serfs not workers now.

gigabased and God tier kek site

I feel you mate — I think American society requires mass protest and revolution at this point. Things have gotten so bad. People are serfs not workers now.
Yeah. If only people actually realized the gravity of the situation. Without them realizing there ain't even a glimmer of hope.

Trying my best to not burst out laughing in class. This is gold.

Fucking legendary. Hats off to whoever did that. :feelsYall:

Yeah. If only people actually realized the gravity of the situation. Without them realizing there ain't even a glimmer of hope.
Sadly I’ve lost hope that change will occur in my lifetime or at least when I have a decent life left to live. The sad truth of it seems to be that all of the top down propaganda from big tech and the government and the media generally speaking it works on enough people to keep us down.

They’ve intentionally brought emperors new clothes shit like trans / pronoun stuff and all the race baiting to the forefront to distract and divide people.

They’re literally at war with and brainwashing their own people. For wealth and overwhelming power. I’m at the point where I don’t even know what to believe anymore.

You have to be skeptical of your own country’s history basically because history IS written by the victors and they will lie to make themselves look good. Everyone knows this but seems not to take it to its logical conclusion. Being informed is probably possible but would require a ton of effort — eg reading citations from opposed political alignments and international sources too. But even then they’re just gonna claim opposite things from each other so it all comes down to who you believe.

Last edited:
Sadly I’ve lost hope that change will occur in my lifetime or at least when I have a decent life left to live. The sad truth of it seems to be that all of the top down propaganda from big tech and the government and the media generally speaking it works on enough people to keep us down.

They’ve intentionally brought emperors new clothes shit like trans / pronoun stuff and all the race baiting to the forefront to distract and divide people.

They’re literally at war with and brainwashing their own people. For wealth and overwhelming power. I’m at the point where I don’t even know what to believe anymore.
I think (((their))) plans are far more sinister than that. For instance, so many of (((their))) plans point to reducing childbirth — e.g., the kikecine causing infertility in addition to the slew of other harm it does, endorsing women to build careers in their most fertile years, the whole LGTFO agenda and of course the proliferation of sex without the intention of conceiving children as a whole.
You have to be skeptical of your own country’s history basically because history IS written by the victors and they will lie to make themselves look good. Everyone knows this but seems not to take it to its logical conclusion. Being informed is probably possible but would require a ton of effort — eg reading citations from opposed political alignments and international sources too. But even then they’re just gonna claim opposite things from each other so it all comes down to who you believe.
I couldn't agree more. I too am very skeptical of history. All it takes is a few faults within the preponderant narrative for the whole thing to come crashing down. After all, what else are they lying about? Being well-informed is probably impossible once you go far enough back however. There just ain't enough extant sources to compare and contrast. As for not taking things to their logical conclusion, most people are guilty of this offense in virtually every conceivable context. It's one of my pet peeves.

The site half reads like satire to me. Hopefully they’re not mocking us and mean it sincerely but it can hard to tell these days. In any case you can bet your marbles the minute any incel movement got real momentum the full force of “the system” would come crashing down everywhere at once (I mean I guess already is).

That site advocates for quitting your job — the problem is I cannot. As miserable as I am with this pitiful muck of a life the alternative is homelessness. If there were a real solution and a real way to drop out I would do it.
Theyre legit anti sexhavers and incels, So stop being skeptic, Also NEETdom is based, Fuck working for sexhavers, Ill commit suicide if i have to go back to being at work or in any social settings so people can pick on me for how i look and my ugly face

Normies should be slaves of incels. Incels should be parasites that leech off normies draining them off all their life energy until normies commit suicide

I think (((their))) plans are far more sinister than that. For instance, so many of (((their))) plans point to reducing childbirth — e.g., the kikecine causing infertility in addition to the slew of other harm it does, endorsing women to build careers in their most fertile years, the whole LGTFO agenda and of course the proliferation of sex without the intention of conceiving children as a whole.

I couldn't agree more. I too am very skeptical of history. All it takes is a few faults within the preponderant narrative for the whole thing to come crashing down. After all, what else are they lying about? Being well-informed is probably impossible once you go far enough back however. There just ain't enough extant sources to compare and contrast. As for not taking things to their logical conclusion, most people are guilty of this offense in virtually every conceivable context. It's one of my pet peeves.
Well said mate, you make a lot of good points in here. It is truly bizarre that you find more honesty and insight on this forum than IRL or on the mainstream platforms. Most people would think we were crazy for saying these things — they lose it when things they take for granted are challenged.

NO GIRLFRIEND ALWAYS WEEKEND

making me want to join those guys officially

Well said mate, you make a lot of good points in here.
Thanks. In essence we've been making the same case, so right back at ya.
It is truly bizarre that you find more honesty and insight on this forum than IRL or on the mainstream platforms.
I think it's always been this way. Even on smaller scales antiestablishment ideas generally didn't go over so well. For example, in mathematics, Georg Cantor's theory of infinite sets, which nowadays constitutes a foundational pillar, was met with so much opposition in his day that he was denied a chair at the prestigious university of Berlin. That's orthodoxy for you I guess.

Regarding honesty, I think it might be less a case of being candid and more a case of lacking self-insight.
Most people would think we were crazy for saying these things — they lose it when things they take for granted are challenged.
Our sombre worldview ain't exactly enviable after all. Besides, worldviews are likes houses of cards — once it has been challenged in a couple of areas, the whole thing will come cascading down. It ain't easy the face the resultant void. Normies probably instinctively know this.

It wouldn´t surprise me if someone on wizchan had the original idea in the first place.