Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nootropics to numb the pain

Shea Vulgate

Shea Vulgate

Greycel
My depression (probably not real, I'm not diagnosed but it doesn't matter because my country doesn't take it seriously even more so for men) is getting worse and literally clouds my vision during the day. Valentine's day is getting closer and I see happy couples all the time with bouqets and shit. It's like my vision purposefully dims so that I won't see it, but it doesn't matter. I am constantly reminded of what I will never have solely due to my genes which I had no control over. I already reflected upon this and concluded that none of it was my fault. But the pain is still there and is making me LDAR which I cannot afford.

Anyways, I bought NAC out of whim yesterday which supposedly makes you feel like a robot and numbs emotions. I seldom feel happiness or any positive emotions anyway so by logic if I don't feel any emotion I will be closer to baseline apathy and therefore be "happier" and be able to function better. Any other nootropics users here who would like to share their experiences? Is NAC cope or are there better alternatives?

Alcohol is a good nootropic.

I really wanna try nac

You tried adderall brocel?

The part I hated visiting Seoul last week was all the valentines day vendors on the street and couples visiting museums :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: can't even escape inceldom on vacation

You tried adderall brocel?
Nope. It's not available in my country. Also, I can't risk my parents or anyone else knowing about my abysmal mental state and inceldom due to the stigma here so I think I won't consider prescription drugs.

Acetylsteine ?