Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Noooo! Filthy pedocel again! How dare he feel attracted to girls at the age of consent in almost the whole planet and most men admit to like?!?!

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
JFL it's IT cucks again.

Check the fucking comments. "Sex with minors is wrong!!" :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy: Minor in what context? In most countries you are a minor if under 18 but you still have full autonomy over your sexual decisions way before that, even in most of USA (most western cucked land) where unrestricted AOC is majority set to 16, meaning you can do whatever you want sexually even if you are a "minor" (under 18).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qalpg8/and_more_on_that_pedo_thing_op_incel_is_in_his/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qalpg8/and_more_on_that_pedo_thing_op_incel_is_in_his/hh3sil5/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qalpg8/and_more_on_that_pedo_thing_op_incel_is_in_his/hh4lfda/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This fucking comment. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qalpg8/and_more_on_that_pedo_thing_op_incel_is_in_his/hh4iwkc/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Roasties gonna roast

As alluded to in a separate thread, this line of thinking is the source of our problems in a nutshell:

In Canada it's 16.

Get this, it was actually 14 up until 2008 before cucks raised it.

But culturally, you'd think it was still 18 or something. At least.

if it was chad saying this nobody would give a fuck

if it was chad saying this nobody would give a fuck
Chads always get free pass to do whatever they want o whatever girl at any age they want.

"Liking teens is bad, ok. Just don't even argue" :soy:

I have never heard any good argument against it other then. Its illegal.

Why would any sane man take sloppy seconds over fresh meat? Personality does not mean shit if you are still a whore, you could make me laugh and feel good all day but I would still be disgusted touching you at night.

In Canada it's 16.

Get this, it was actually 14 up until 2008 before cucks raised it.

But culturally, you'd think it was still 18 or something. At least.
No 16 year olds for your subhuman face, chad only

"Minor" is just a legal definition. Using it to justify someone being evil is fucking retarded because laws can change in an instant. Would their morality just readjust immediately? What kind of morality is that?

No 16 year olds for your subhuman face, chad only

Yes, Supreme Incel Commander in Chief AKA Alternate Reality Nazi Biden.
"Minor" is just a legal definition. Using it to justify someone being evil is fucking retarded because laws can change in an instant. Would their morality just readjust immediately? What kind of morality is that?

Lmao that's exactly it. "Moral relativism."

It's one of the pitfalls of Democracy. Morality is simply whatever the majority happens to believe. There are no pre-requisites for what is right or wrong other than X % of people need to believe Y for it to be okay. That's it. It's our blanket justification for never taking any of their so-called morals seriously.

Last edited:
"Liking teens is bad, ok. Just don't even argue" :soy:

I have never heard any good argument against it other then. Its illegal.
Except... it's not illegal. In most parts of the world, "minors" (teenagers) have full autonomy over their bodies regarding sexual activities, so they can do whatever they want. They want that dude soys think is creepy because he likes young girls? Sure, she can fully do that, they can LEGALLY consent by law, the law itself in most of the world clarifies it. It doesn't matter what these soy fucking cucks think, in most parts of the world it's fully legal.
Apart from that, it is more than proven that it is normal for men to feel attracted to girls that age, but in public they will lie to appear as "good men" guardians of good puritan morals and give roasties a bit of hope that they have a chance since they know they don't stand a chance against young foids in competition.

I've read countless times that a dude aged 24 and a foid aged 16 is full pedo (they don't even know what pedo actually means, JFL) even though 16 is already unrestricted and OVER the unrestricted AOC in many parts of the world, including Cucknited Soystates.

Interesting. I thought federally the age of consent was 18 though. Otherwise spot on. I know americans can be prosecuted for sex with someone under the federal age of consent anywhere so doesn't matter anyways here

Interesting. I thought federally the age of consent was 18 though. Otherwise spot on. I know americans can be prosecuted for sex with someone under the federal age of consent anywhere so doesn't matter anyways here
Shows how dumb they are, they think it is 18 in the whole world and period, that's it. Anything under that is pedo even if the person below 18 in most countries have FULL autonomy over their sexual decisions/life. JFL these soyddit fucking cucks are revoltingly dumb.

Damn y'all are so obsessed with fucking kids n shit :feelskek:

Wasn't inceldom about getting a partner on our looks level/attractiveness level? How did it all degenerate down to this whole "OHH BUT 14 YRS OLD IS A GOOD AGE OF CONSENT BRO" like back when I was 14 I barely even thought of the opposite sex as sexual creatures.

Wasn't inceldom about getting a partner on our looks level/attractiveness level? How did it all degenerate down to this whole "OHH BUT 14 YRS OLD IS A GOOD AGE OF CONSENT BRO" like back when I was 14 I barely even thought of the opposite sex as sexual creatures.
The fuck? I was fucking jacking off at that age to all the girls sex tapes and masturbation tapes at school Low T agecucking faggots

EDIT: How old are you @dirtykombatcel and have you read @BlkPillPres threads on "love"?

Last edited:
The fuck? I was fucking jacking off at that age to all the girls sex tapes and masturbation tapes at school Low T agecucking faggots

EDIT: How old are you @dirtykombatcel and have you read @BlkPillPres threads on "love"?
LMFAO I'm an "agecuck" because I don't condone fucking girls that young? :feelskek:

Also what the fuck does that guy's thread about love have to do with anything?

Last edited:
its not about that, what we witness here is bluepills and normie mental retardation. and how "its rules for me ,not thee"
foids were fucking their boyfriends when boys their age were playing with lego and stuff.
they want men to remain in the dark so that when they grow older then can get a betabuxx.

And what does agecuck mean again?

Well that's just you, also by 14 a lot of them already have at least slightly matured bodies, so you just admitted to being a low T fag, Congratulations :feelskek:
The average age of first sex is at 14 in many parts of the world, and that goes for both sexes, if it was for girls only I imagine where that number would be. :feelshehe:

Latesexualmaturitycel
At 14 I could not even going to the seaside or swimming pool without fearing getting an erection in public due to the sight of girls in swimming outfits lol

Anyway, i's true that age of consent is not that relevant for incels. It's 14 where I live but it does not make any difference for me.

They’re just mad their bodies are old and decrepit, no one wants them anymore so they bash incels online because they are lonely pos.

I don't want to read these ITcuck posts. Go on, what age is the girl? Are they having a fit because she is 16? Even though there are legit plenty of 14 and 15 year old mothers in the world JFL being a pedophile these days is defined as "we think the age gap is too big!" rather than the actual definition of being attracted to prepubescent kids. These roasties probably took bodies in the double digits at least when they were teens and now they shame a guy for having normal, natural attractions. I hate the w*st and I hate the anitChrist. :feelsUgh:

Hey, bitch. I was a late bloomer but still start jerking off at 14 going on 15.

Girls mature much faster than boys on average. There's nothing wrong with an AoC of 14.

Most girls are already having sex in their teens anyway. The average teen girl is more sexually experienced than you, cuck.

Age of consent doesnt matter, people will fuck regardless, it are bunch of soys sucking up to roasties and roasties gatekeep younger foids to increase their own chances.

I don't want to read these ITcuck posts. Go on, what age is the girl? Are they having a fit because she is 16? Even though there are legit plenty of 14 and 15 year old mothers in the world JFL being a pedophile these days is defined as "we think the age gap is too big!" rather than the actual definition of being attracted to prepubescent kids. These roasties probably took bodies in the double digits at least when they were teens and now they shame a guy for having normal, natural attractions. I hate the w*st and I hate the anitChrist. :feelsUgh:
They comically called someone a pedocel for approaching a 17-year-old...

Yeah, the only reason foids seethe over AoC is because they don't want to compete with teen girls. They want to starve us out sexually as much as possible until we accept being the betabuxx slave of an ugly obese 3/10 feminist that has been railed by Chad the same number of times she has in pounds of weight.

They comically called someone a pedocel for approaching a 17-year-old...
17... jfl. These people are beyond reason. I don't get it, when she is 18, will it be ok then? Or will they still call the guy a pedo because "le age gap". It's so demoralising to live in a culture that shames men for natural desires. :fuk:

17... jfl. These people are beyond reason. I don't get it, when she is 18, will it be ok then? Or will they still call the guy a pedo because "le age gap". It's so demoralising to live in a culture that shames men for natural desires. :fuk:
I remember a giga sheboon negress roastie calling 24 year old men pedos for being with 18 year old girls. Yes, pedo between 2 completely, legally consenting adults.
Old hags really hate young girls as they know they CAN'T compete with them because they mog these hags to another dimension and back a billion times and they will go to THIS length to stop it from happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back