Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "noooo dont rope"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
"wahhhh dont rope you have so many wages to slave for and so much media to consoom! you havent been a cog in the machine for long enough!"

:society:

Last edited:
Rope then nigga :feelsrope:

daily "i will kill myself" attention whoring thread

Get off the forum OP.

You're like 16 so we'll see if you'll be on this forum in 4-5 years.

you should kill yourself... NOW!

5 stages of grief is bs. I’m constantly going between sadness and anger, there is no end unless rope :feelsrope:

5 stages of grief is bs. I’m constantly going between sadness and anger, there is no end unless rope :feelsrope:
Some people (whitepillers :whitepill:) manage to accept their lot in life,

but it's true that most omega males keep stuck in the denial (bluepill), bargaining (redpill), anger and depression (blackpill) stages.

The drive/impulse to participate in the tribe (have comrades, friends, connection, including sex) is the strongest drive in the human brain.

Survival instinct? LOL! Men sign up to die in a war just for the sense of belonging to his tribe, they throw themselves over a live grenade without blinking in order to save their comrades, men risk their lives to have sex with other men's wives, foids risk getting stoned to death just to get creampied by Chad... and the list goes on...

Being an omega male means being DENIED every possible avenue to actualize the most powerful drive our human brains have. Omega males can't have meaningful relationships with other men, can't creampie, can't get a family of his own to take care of. This is the ultimate level of existential dejection, being a genetic dead-end and a social nobody is the utter defeat for the social animal that is man, it is the exile from the mere possibility of a meaningful existence.

The only way out is to find a pursuit that, in your mind, makes you feel connected with the rest of humanity in a good way. Being an inventor, a thinker, a philosopher, a writer, a monk, for instance, are worthwhile, enduring copes. The buddhist monks, who are celibate and vegetarian, they often cultivate this sense that their monastic life is a path to "save all sentient beings", and thusly they cultivate this feeling of total connectedness with all of humanity, and animals.

I wish I could do that.

Last edited:
"wahhhh dont rope you have so many wages to slave for and so much media to consoom! you havent been a cog in the machine for long enough!"

:society:
Bitch you're not even an adult. You just have shitty parents. Most normies haven't even fucked at your age. Wait till every woman your age has kids and is either in a relationship or married.

no need 2 play the good guy here, if you are not suicidal ur in the wrong place bro
The problem with this forum is that everyone here is trying to bring each other down and encouraging self-defeatism.

OP is fucking 15 dude. Knowing the nature of this site, he should get off this forum and figure out a way to get out of his situation before he decides to take his life. He still has the time to turn things around.

Last edited:
kinda applies 4 most people here tbh, its just venting bro, he prob had a shitty day from stacy rejecting him and now wanted to express his anger in a forum full of adult virgins. Venting feels good tbh
truth

kinda applies 4 most people here tbh, its just venting bro, he prob had a shitty day from stacy rejecting him and now wanted to express his anger in a forum full of adult virgins. Venting feels good tbh
Yes, but here's the thing about these youngcels. They mostly come here because they find this forum to be "edgy" and so they post edgy shit like this to get attention.

He still got time to change things around, I don't think saying it's over at 15 and wanting to kill himself is a healthy way to process things.