Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores take on JBW

Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I hope their future ER sons brutally rape them.

That last one is a quote for the ages :feelskek:

I want to ram my cock in them

noodlewhores are EXTREMELY self hating

brutal jbw pilled
Nah. This is suicidefuel for stormfrontcels like @DarkStarDown. These noodle whores are destroying white bloodlines. Not only will their kids not be white, but the hapa sons will likely not reproduce either. It's actually hilarious because Asian women are a genuine threat to the white race

Breeding a noodlewhore is a genetic trap

They're so proud of it, even in the current year. There's no low they won't, or haven't already, stooped to. They openly shout their racism from the rooftops. They prefer the lowest WM over the best AM. They'd rather die at the hands of WM than live with AM.

I just wish more AM understood that the only way out of this collective game of chicken is to fight fire with fire. 4B? Cool. Imagine how beautiful it would be if every AM ceased sex, children, dating, and marriage with AF overnight.

I just wish more AM understood that the only way out of this collective game of chicken is to fight fire with fire. 4B? Cool. Imagine how beautiful it would be if every AM ceased sex, children, dating, and marriage with AF overnight.
This is the reason why i'm proud of being truest truecel - Normies and roasties will laugh at me watching this but at least i know where is the place i belong to. Most normie goycucks are incels but with denial and end up with being betabuxxing gigacucks, finally realise they are nothing different to inkies when it comes to the genuine SMV as their dick becomes completely flaccid. It's so fucking late, but deathniccels now have to stop simping and accept their destiny. At least, late is better than never.

Last edited:
Nah. This is suicidefuel for stormfrontcels like @DarkStarDown. These noodle whores are destroying white bloodlines. Not only will their kids not be white, but the hapa sons will likely not reproduce either. It's actually hilarious because Asian women are a genuine threat to the white race
bloodline is cope tbh, u are not your son. u slaying is all that matter

bloodline is cope tbh, u are not your son. u slaying is all that matter
This logic is the exact reason why so many hapacels loath their white fathers. Alot of hapas understand that THIS EXACT mentality is what was going through their white father's brain when he fucked the noodle mom. Hapa sons know their fathers are often white incels that escaped inceldom by delaying the curse to the next (asiatic) generation

Noodlewhores are more disgusting than sheeboons(atleast they stay loyal)

Disgust GIF

Look at them making excuses like “muh misogyny”. If that were the case then Arabs and blacks wouldn’t be slaying

Misogyny and all that shit are just codewords for them finding their own race ugly

"I only date white men, all my bfs have been white"

DAMN that's brutal, you rarely hear them actually admit it out loud like that. if I was rice id probably rope after reading that
I don't get suicidal thoughts from reading it, I get genocidal thoughts

Not the first time I’ve seen people say that most noodles in WMAF relationships are unattractive by Asian standards, whether for actually being ugly or just for being relatively dark skinned. I’ve even seen some white sexpats coping by saying that while local Asian men worship “vampire-like” pale women, they have the “gorgeous” dark skinned women to themselves:feelskek:.

Absolutely over for truecels who hope to SEAmaxx if WMAF really is just 3/10s and lower dating each other while convinced that they are punching above their weight, and so you need to still be at least looksmatched with her:feelsbadman:.

These noodle whores are destroying white bloodlines
If it was actually giving us a chance it'd be the opposite, because of spreading white genes that'd waste otherwise because of mayowhores' pickiness