Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores finally getting slutshamed

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/1ewn4pu/i_feel_like_a_stereotype/

my boyfriend is white american and i’m asian american. the other day at the mall some kids shouted “oxford study” at us, and i had no clue what that meant so i looked it up later that night and apparently it’s some sort of joke on mainly tik tok and instagram that is basically centered around shaming WMAF couples, specifically the asian woman in the relationship

Ricecels are too cucked so random kids (100% niggers or spics) have to do it. Based oxford study :feelskek: @pyromancer1234

Extremely based

No way :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Which one of you niggas was that? :feelskek:

Like you, I'd also suspect that only people with low enough inhibition to shout "Oxford study" publicly are Black males envious of White male success with Asian females. But it's a start.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

brutal even other races feel sorry for us, not a single noodle whore tho

Like you, I'd also suspect that only people with low enough inhibition to shout "Oxford study" publicly are Black males envious of White male success with Asian females. But it's a start.
I'd never thought of this, but it wouldn't be a good look as an asian male

Noodlewhores are the most shameless race traitors by far. There are noodles on the other end of the world dating ricecels so what millions of us do in the west doesn't matter :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I'd never thought of this, but it wouldn't be a good look as an asian male
Only if you have some misplaced ego to protect. You're a ricecel, everyone already thinks you don't get pussy. You don't have anything to lose.

Noodlewhores are the most shameless race traitors by far. There are noodles on the other end of the world dating ricecels so what millions of us do in the west doesn't matter :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Only if you have some misplaced ego to protect. You're a ricecel, everyone already thinks you don't get pussy. You don't have anything to lose.
You're right, it can't get worse. This behavior might give asian males a halo too

I welcome it tbh and Imma white mang

What does the Oxford study mean?

I see a lot of Asian dudes mainly just date Asians.

Ive rarely ever seen an Asian date a White. Black or sand girl.

Girls ofc have all the options regardless of race.

Good. Asian women have benefited too long from the image of being submissive and less promiscuous than women of other races. Its time they were recognized for the whores they are.

bully foids wherever you see them

I would shout: "no biggu whitu cocku foru noodlewhoru liku you! Shame onu you!"
Fuck off every race traitor