Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhores are fully unironically overrated

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I might be sometimes kidding with calling slav and germanic women overrated or due to anger ( slav foids whoring ), but i saw average east asian face and they are subhuman. It's isn't worst thing tho. Worst thing you are destroying your genes with mixing with their ugly race and has 50/50 chances at creating hapa subhuman.

article-2435688-1853EA0D00000578-507_634x443.jpg

ukrainian and swedish faces mog them and to lesser extent russian and polish
still nothing changes cause KPOP and anime did thing for them and everyone including mayos, ricemen, curries, browns, latinos, blacks will be worshiping them

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

hope noodle whores SMV decline

cumskinu coku onry

Big nosed white woman or nothing!

cumskinu coku onry
nigga only japanese looks alright
dunno what weebs see in them
tho must admit that white foids should learn from when it comes to plastic surgery and fakeup

They are low smv males cope, average asian foid is ugly imo because they dont have hips and ass tbh, people cherrypick with them a lot. Sweden and Germany foids look too butchy high t for my taste, they have tall broad shoulders and wide jaws.

thats what anime does to ur brain

nigga only japanese looks alright
dunno what weebs see in them
tho must admit that white foids should learn from when it comes to plastic surgery and fakeup
I'm not disagreeing with you, im just saying that even the ugliest noodlewhore in the west is cumskinu cocku onry and would never settle for her riceman looksmatch

I think noodles and pure blooded sheboons are the worst looking women, although some mixed sheboons like harley dean and mariah carey look fine af ngl

Last edited:
I think noodles and pure blooded sheboons are the worst looking women, although some mixed sheboons like harley dean look fine ngl
noodles don't look that bad as sheboons tbh
neoteny saves them tho their facial features are awful

noodles don't look that bad as sheboons tbh
neoteny saves them tho their facial features are awful
they have more going for them than sheboons, for example they're petite, have small hands which guys love it it makes their dick look bigger.
the most positive point that they got is that they look way better after makeup:https://blog.bangmuin.xyz/makeup-transformation-before-and-after-asian/ ,,,, but good luck with ur kids tho

i personally don't find them attractive because the nose, eyes and they also don't have any type of ass/tits if they're not mixed with something

I hate how Gook and Nigger Foids have flat Noses. It's like someone took a Frying pan and smacked them in the Face when they were a baby. Whenever I look at East Asians I can help but think of Denny's Pancakes. :feelsUgh:

All real foids are ugly disgusting subhumans compared to anime girls
:yes::feelsree:
I hate how Gook and Nigger Foids have flat Noses. It's like someone took a Frying pan and smacked them in the Face when they were a baby. Whenever I look at East Asians I can help but think of Denny's Pancakes. :feelsUgh:
Brutal. Just noticed the good looking noodles don't have this issue.

JFL if you're an incel rating women.
I would take anything that isn't obese or deformed just to feel what it's like to be loved.

But average does
JFL if you're an incel rating women.
I would take anything that isn't obese or deformed just to feel what it's like to be loved.
Cuckcel. Based cels only aim for high quality foids.