Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore tells other noodles to marry cumskins for better looking kids

90% of the time I can't even tell the difference between a hapa mutt and a full blooded Asian.

"It's too late for my kids, they're full Asian",:feelskek: fucking noodlewhore! She's still "based" though.

Last edited:
@Lv99_BixNood So according to you when noodle whores are such traitors ricecucks should sit down like cucks they are, but not rape sheboon pussy in Africa because "Muh race loyalty" "Muh race mixxing badu". Good luck then

@Lv99_BixNood So according to you when noodle whores are such traitors ricecucks should sit down like cucks they are, but not rape sheboon pussy in Africa because "Muh race loyalty" "Muh race mixxing badu". Good luck then
The answer is sending these noodles to the gulags like in North Korea.

Talk with realism and practicality. You will have to send ALL noodle whores to gulags then.

You stop coping with "Muh race mixxing badu" pack your bags to Africa and rape 1000s sheboons there

90% of the time I can't even tell the difference between a hapa mutt and a full blooded Asian.
If you put a hapa next to a full asian they look pretty different but hapas can still pass for full asians if you see them out on the street they’re not as distinctive as mulattos

Talk with realism and practicality. You will have to send ALL noodle whores to gulags then.

You stop coping with "Muh race mixxing badu" pack your bags to Africa and rape 1000s sheboons there
Black women are ugly compared to Asian women

Just replace whites with @HiddenUzer.Belgrade clones. @wereq

Last edited:
Imagine your wife goes on the Internet and tells the World that she regrets not being fucked by bwc. and your entire family, friends and colleagues see her video
Imagine the kids watching this video JFL

Just replace whites with @HiddenUzer.Belgrade clones. @wereq
What does that mean? Can you explain plz?
Imagine your wife goes on the Internet and tells the World that she regrets not being fucked by bwc. and your entire family, friends and colleagues see her video
Not BWC, any cock but Asian. Not JBW, JDBA

It's over for asiancels

She has full rice kids too. Imagine your mother telling you she regrets not fucking some random white guy and having kids with him instead, fucking over for them jfl.
Bruuuutal

Not BWC, any cock but Asian. Not JBW, JDBA
She obviously means White cock only, Asians are Whiteworshippers and don't like any other races than whites and maybe other Asians

As a Thai, I could say KILL THOSE NOODLEWHORES

Yeah exactly
Just replace whites with @HiddenUzer.Belgrade clones.
Yeah, and watch the global IQ drop to below 90 jfl

Hey, at least everyone can get roid-induced health issues though! :feelscomfy:

"Here's my advice to Asian girls: marry someone not Asian those mixed race babies are gorgeous, and it's too late for my kids, they're full asian, but it's up to you, you can do it"

wow imagine the level of self hate needed to say that about your race let alone your kids. Feel bad for Asian men. Noodlewhores are the WORST foids. Most feminist, most hypergamous, most demanding, most entitled.

Last edited:
Asian women just have the freedom to say what other races of foids are thinking.

dumbfuck whore hope she gets crushed into mince paste by a train irl

Ching chong Ching chong

I don't normally like East Asian girls but I find her face very pretty.

If she hates herself and her kids that much, maybe she shouldn't have had kids and maybe she should kill herself

The hatred and vitriol these women have for asian men is so sickening

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@hi.emillee/video/7416387227929922846?_t=8prXgysT9vr&_r=1

She has full rice kids too. Imagine your mother telling you she regrets not fucking some random white guy and having kids with him instead, fucking over for them jfl.

"It's too late for my kids, they're full Asian",:feelskek: fucking noodlewhore! She's still "based" though.

Noodlewhores on suicide watch.

They are even going for slavic man its brutal. I see so many of them in my area on okcupid

They are even going for slavic man its brutal. I see so many of them in my area on okcupid

There is difference. Most full blooded asians just use mke up and surgery to look more similar to hapas

Screenshot 20240624 122150 Samsung Internet

Nice joke, but be serious. What is the solution for rice men if not ascending wirh sheboons in Africa? Even pajeetas don't want AM

Imagine your wife goes on the Internet and tells the World that she regrets not being fucked by bwc. And your entire family, friends and colleagues see her video
Imagine being her kids and seeing your whore mom disrespect your cuck father and disrespect her own race snd basically admit she considers you, her child, ugly as fuck lmao

Gooks are funnier than pajeets tbh

Screenshot 20220511 214005 Samsung Internet

She obviously means White cock only, Asians are Whiteworshippers and don't like any other races than whites and maybe other Asians
No, JBDA is true for asian women. While they may prefer white men, many Indian arab and black men also are succesful with noodle whores.

Screenshot 20240617 042509 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042503 TikTok

You’re such a coper. She can’t say white bc she knows people will give her huge Oxford study backlash.

She probably does mean white, but even arabs, turks, indians are an improvement when mixed with chink long DNA
GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

If she hates herself and her kids that much, maybe she shouldn't have had kids and maybe she should kill herself

The hatred and vitriol these women have for asian men is so sickening
It's just race realism at play. Maybe asian men should beat their women

Ofc looks aren’t everything!! Don’t hate.​

If looks did not matter why does she feel the need to give such advice to other noodlewhores?

Asians tend to have beautiful eyes… she does not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA