Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore takes on Russia/Ukraine war

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 02 27 13 03 45 SCORCHING HOT RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR TAKES   YouTube

2022 02 27 13 04 23 SCORCHING HOT RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR TAKES   YouTube

Sums up why whores, especially noodlewhores, love white colonizers right there.

Regardless of how you feel whether Russia is based, or Ukraine are a bunch of cucks, obviously the most cucked thing to do in war is bend over and take it. It's better to die catastrophically than become a hello kitty nation

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to speak unless spoken to and the only things they should be allowed to say are “yes sir” and “no sir” if they say anything else, they should be beaten

easy for her to say that, foids won't be getting executed

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to speak unless spoken to and the only things they should be allowed to say are “yes sir” and “no sir” if they say anything else, they should be beaten
Based and high iq

:feelskek: Brutal. Idk why you guys are LARPing like you wouldn’t exactly as she’s saying JFL. Practically everyone here keeps talking about not wanting to die for the West. I think Russia may carpet bomb them to save face though, so RIP.

Kim "Iversen"

So what part of China has a Scandinavian suffix in their name :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:?

:feelskek: Brutal. Idk why you guys are LARPing like you wouldn’t exactly as she’s saying JFL. Practically everyone here keeps talking about not wanting to die for the West. I think Russia may carpet bomb them to save face though, so RIP.

I mean.... she isn't exactly wrong? Trying to fight the Russian military is assured death
Russia kinda sucks at aggressive conflict tbh. Well to be fair, as a generality modern big imperial armies tend to not win prolonged guerrila warfare against smaller countries that are more based than cucked.

fun fact: foids freeze up when she is forced and graped.

having law specifically for foid is sexist.

It's been a whole 5 days bro. Ukraine is a big country, and ontop of that the Russians have wiped out most of the Ukranian millitary hardware and are right outside the capital. It's important to remember that even countries like France took 6 weeks to fall to the Nazis, and that was considered a quick victory. Right now, the Russians are winning on every front
All I know is if Ukraine loses they will be the biggest jokes of the white race

Kim Iversen is a clown and deserves to be Javelin'd.

Foids are not slaughtered when [UWSL]territory[/UWSL] is taken over, like how men and sons are.

Woman detected - Opinion rejected. What a dumb cunt:feelskek:

All I know is if Ukraine loses they will be the biggest jokes of the white race
Slavs can't win this. Either their first or second biggest nation will get wrecked after this. Just an L for them in general
It's been a whole 5 days bro. Ukraine is a big country, and ontop of that the Russians have wiped out most of the Ukranian millitary hardware and are right outside the capital. It's important to remember that even countries like France took 6 weeks to fall to the Nazis, and that was considered a quick victory. Right now, the Russians are winning on every front
what happened to your post count

"no one can stop russia." i think it's bout time i step in and prove her wrong :feelsLSD:

Also look at her last name, married to a white guy:bigbrain:
high iq observation

She just doesn't want to see all that whitu cocku go to waste :feelskek:

easy for her to say that, foids won't be getting executed
High iq
Plus, slav guys are white knight AF (a fact most normies dont know), no harm will come to foids in Ukraine whatsoever, unless theyre caught in a crossfire or happen to be inside a building that gets blown up

High iq
Plus, slav guys are white knight AF (a fact most normies dont know), no harm will come to foids in Ukraine whatsoever, unless theyre caught in a crossfire or happen to be inside a building that gets blown up
nah i doubt it, they probably would be raped (at least the good looking ones)

View attachment 583178
View attachment 583179

Sums up why whores, especially noodlewhores, love white colonizers right there.

Regardless of how you feel whether Russia is based, or Ukraine are a bunch of cucks, obviously the most cucked thing to do in war is bend over and take it. It's better to die catastrophically than become a hello kitty nation
Honestly, I agree with her. Ukraine is culturally just Russian anyway and the current government is literally just a CIA plant. Getting passively invaded would usually be cucked but in this case it's basically like going back to normal.

The point is that this is the stance of foids on any conflict. They just sit on the sidelines and then fuck the winner.

The point is that this is the stance of foids on any conflict. They just sit on the sidelines and then fuck the winner.
True, their only loyalty is to Chad. Russia has more Chads than Ukraine so it’s an easy decision for them to make

Of course she thinks that:feelskek:

Also look at her last name, married to a white guy:bigbrain:
Could be. But lots of Asian cuck out and adapt white names and surnames in a pathetic attempt to fit into the west

Yes truth

JFL, I wonder if she will have the same opinion if someone tries to rape her.