Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodlewhore Kills Her 2 Ricecel Sons Before They Go ER

Women are like animals, they get rid of their cubs to make space for new fucker to breed new cubs.

Of course the guy she’s with is tall and white. What a surprise…

noodles are the worst. nothing comes close.

Eat the rice pay the price. Noodles are the most physchotic whores.

Fuckholes divided by race. United by cruelty. Bloody animals tear her holes wide open and leave her to die.

Fuckholes divided by race. United by cruelty. Bloody animals tear her holes wide open and leave her to die.

Ya. Cunt in the photo resembles my half-aunt, who had a young son so she could enjoy praise and attention from relatives(One-upping my younger half-cousin).

Kid is an autistic little ape:

Ya. Cunt in the photo resembles my half-aunt, who had a young son so she could enjoy praise and attention from relatives(One-upping my younger half-cousin).

Kid is an autistic little ape:

View attachment 618894
I can see him posting in this forum in next 7/8 years. Your aunt has made some mistakes and I don’t think she regrets but this kid will. And he will question himself what if I wasn’t born in this shit pit.

In the bottom right pic the 'stepdad' literally has his hand inside the young boy's thigh, did anyone notice this?

This is a completely fucked up family.

>Jeffery
>Nelson

I will always laugh at how noodle men and women both try to give themselves white names as it will make them whiter lmao. I always see asian immigrants here who have names like mark or Lucas jfl when we know that's not their real birth names

based and mercy pilled foid. Unironically saved her kids from decades of being Jewish slaves for shekels

Why don't noodles kill their kids for curry men:feelsree::feelsree:

I can see him posting in this forum in next 7/8 years. Your aunt has made some mistakes and I don’t think she regrets but this kid will. And he will question himself what if I wasn’t born in this shit pit.

He is also a dwarf...destined to watch his whore Mulatta sisters bully him.

No surprises here. Behavior as expected from your average noodlewhore cunt.