Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joker 2 Trailer Officially Out

At least they can't take the first film away from us.

They can retroactively change the message to be anti-incel, like what they'll do with The Matrix in the upcoming film.

Its gonna have musicals inserted so dogshit tier probably

Its gonna be great niggers

The only way they can salvage this (face it boyos it's going to inferior to the first) is to portray their relationship as joker manipulating Harley (he gave up on his humanity in the first movie so it would be consistent with his character) otherwise it's going to turn into fakecel ascension slop
If hollywood wasn't full of woke retards, it'd be fairly easy to make this movie good.

In the first one, he has a moment where he realizes that he has made up a fantasy relationship with a foid, and that she never even knew he existed. All they have to in this one is make Harley have hybristophilia (which is a real thing, though they'd have to explain it to normie audiences) based on Joker being famous.

Therefore, Harley actually likes him ...but he keeps telling himself (a) she's not real, and (b) if she was real she wouldn't like him anyway. Also, occasionally he definitely is imagining things. So based on all that, he treats her like shit, which makes her like him more (foids gonna foid) but also makes her crazy and turns her into the Harley we know.

That could actually be a genuinely great movie if it was never 100% clear that she had ever actually real. But hollywood absolutely wont go that route for a whole bunch of reasons.

We need an incel movie produced and directed by incels.

If hollywood wasn't full of woke retards, it'd be fairly easy to make this movie good.

In the first one, he has a moment where he realizes that he has made up a fantasy relationship with a foid, and that she never even knew he existed. All they have to in this one is make Harley have hybristophilia (which is a real thing, though they'd have to explain it to normie audiences) based on Joker being famous.

Therefore, Harley actually likes him ...but he keeps telling himself (a) she's not real, and (b) if
no, if they wanted to go the schizocel joker route, then here's what they should do:

while jailed, arthur fleck becomes completely schizo and turns into Intellau_Celistic, the movie ends with him posting screenshots on .IS

(lady gaga plays shannon)

Very realistic that second incel becomes famous he gets foid

Very realistic that second incel becomes famous he gets foid
statusmaxxed pill is real
no, if they wanted to go the schizocel joker route, then here's what they should do:

while jailed, arthur fleck becomes completely schizo and turns into Intellau_Celistic, the movie ends with him posting screenshots on .IS

(lady gaga plays shannon)
joker 2 is where joker ''ascends'' and in joker 3 he gets divorced raped for being a sub 5 and goes er

The Jews want incels to watch this trash and be inspired by it , don't fall for it

Another good movie ruined by making a shitty sequel

The Jews want incels to watch this trash and be inspired by it , don't fall for it
be inspired to do what, GrAY?

stop being incel?

sing random songs in public?

They've ruined the movie
ikr

typical normies, make a film stigmatising incels and then cry bc it was too 'sympathetic'

we need a new joker film, starring only incels

intellau can be the joker or the riddler or sth. master can be lucius fox and he works for joker's nemesis fedman

ikr

typical normies, make a film stigmatising incels and then cry bc it was too 'sympathetic'

we need a new joker film, starring only incels

intellau can be the joker or the riddler or sth. master can be lucius fox and he works for joker's nemesis fedman
opening scene:

Fedman is walking down a dark street, with his assistant Alfed

Fedman: *opens up .IS on his smartphone* Yes, this should be where the fedposter said he was going ER... Alfed, stay on alert. Anything happens, get the fuck back in the car.

Alfed: Yes, sir. But as far as I can see, we're the only ones here....

Fedman: I agree. But it always pays to be cautious.

They walk into a dusty alleyway

Alfed: No sign of footsteps here... Maybe we're in the clear?

Fedman: Tell Robincel to get the Batmobile ready. Hopefully we'll be on our way and nothing happened. But I've been feeling uneasy, I mean, they wouldn't start the film with a scene where nothing happened, right? Where's the drama?

Alfed: Excellent deduction, Batman. Your detective skills have developed well since that one time when you took us to the North Pole in a private jet, because we were trying to find Penguin and you "did a quick Wikipedia search."

Fedman: *stares angrily, saying nothing*

They turn a corner and hear gunshots, then see a dead child foid's corpse fall bleeding to the ground at the end of the next alley. Intellau fiddles with the kid's smartphone, then throws it down as he flees. Alfed kneels down by the child.

Alfed: Fuck, we nearly got here in time! If only we had taken a different route...

Fedman: No time for being sentimental, you soppy prick. He probably planned it that way, he was waiting for us to approach before shooting the kid, just to make us feel regret. He's playing with your head, Alfed.

Alfed: No! Stop being so cold, Fedman. Reading those .IS TFD posts has desensitized you!

Fedman: He's weaving his web, Alfed. He's playing mind games. He's like Jose Mourinho. He's getting under your skin, you're just a pawn in his game -

Alfed: Look, this is no time to mock me. The Riddler... I mean, Intellau is just starting! Didn't he say there'd be a lot more to come?

Fedman: You're acting like this is the first dead foid you've seen. Nigga, AWALT. You ever read Anne Frank's diary in school? Yeah, this dead girl is the same as her. You still cry over Anne Frank? Nah, me either. Plus, this foid is mid. The Mad Hatter would turn her down. Who cares if there's more like her, they deserve to die. Their death will improve our great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Screen cuts to a waving close-up flag of the USA for a few seconds, before switching back.

Alfed: I don't care about the Mad Hatter -

Fedman: LITERALLY the Mad Hatter. Most pedo guy I know. Look, leave her there. It's Intellau, I bet he left some clues. Grab that smartphone, let's see what's on it.

Alfed sighs, then picks it up. Screen zooms to the smartphone screen. It opens up with a series of screeenshots from old forums and YouTube coments, with the cameras occasionally moving out to show Fedman musing thoughtfully over the images. Finally, Intellau's face (it looks like his avi) appears on the screen. He begins to speak, cryptically.

Intellau: I hope that Fedman doesn't arrive in time to save this kid... Hahaha!

Intellau: I wonder what Shannon will think when I tell her about this... before I kill her! But before her, I have another girl to kill... She goes to school in...

Intellau: No, I can't ruin it. So here is a clue: In the present time, it appears. Though I question if absence is necessarily negative...

Intellau: Have fun puzzling over that. Hahaha!

Intellau: Maybe it's alright. But I'm not sure, it worries me! Maybe all of this shall have terrible consequences. I'm not cryptic, and this is not a riddle, I don't know why you'd accuse me of that! Farewell, Fedman!

Smartphone screen fades. We see Fedman and Alfed looking puzzled.

Fedman: What a devious riddle... More devious than any of his riddles before!

Alfed: You always say that.

Fedman: You always suck Robincel's cock loudly while I'm driving the Batmobile, it makes it difficult to concentrate.

Alfed: I DO NOT.

Fedman: Hahahaha! *his laugh is eerily similar to Intellau's, setting up a plot twist (I won't elaborate)* Ahem, anyway. So, 'In the present time, it appears.' And he is shooting up a schoolgirl. Well, girls can be Present in school, can't they, Alfed?

Alfed: Oh, fuck, are we going to have to listen to you solve another riddle with your spectacular illogic, and it then turns out to be the right solution?

Fedman: You merely fail to understand. Well, the last time I said I was Present in school, the teacher said it was nice of me to turn up for once, but asked why I was wearing a batsuit and glowing. So maybe that's why he says 'it appears,' because it has something to do with what she's wearing? Is there any school here that has distinctive dress, or recent conflicts about dress code?

Alfed: Oh, come on, that's just your personal experience. Not everyone gets asked about a batsuit -

Fedman: No, I am using perfect deductive reasoning. In fact, you can see that he contrasts 'present' to 'absence.' So clearly he is targetting a school! I am clearly on the right track. Well, he seems to be planning to shoot a specific girl, probably named 'Shannon' or something like that as usual. You know, I sort of wish he shot Shannon Osbourne so that we'd have less shitty reality TV shows...

Alfed: On that I agree, you are being reasonable this once.

Fedman: Exactly. After all, I am the goddamn Fedman. I mean, sorry, I shouldn't say 'goddamn,' it offends against the Christian faith that is the foundation of our great country! My greatest pride is serving America. Well, then. I am the Allahdamn Fedman.

A flash of lightning in the sky, along with angry-sounding thunder.

Fedman: Huh, that was loud. You know, the weather forecast said clear skies. Funny how often they get that wrong, eh? Anyway, so let's move on to the next part of the clue...
tbh this is probably better than joker 2 will be

Last edited:
Looks crap.

Gaga cannot act + musical + femalisation

Uts going to be a w0ke shit show, where lady gaga is going to cuck joker with another female.

I've seen leaked footage, if they don't cut this shit then its going to suck hard. Ill pirate it when it comes out, or if its good Ill go with my IRL friends.

Cucked if you actually go watch it

Looks like shit

First one was good. As long as this one isn't complete dogshit I'm happy.

joker 2 = cocaine for Jews