Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joker 2 Trailer Officially Out

@Pancakecel @Stupid Clown My fellow jokercels

Awesome can’t wait

Looks good, the format itself is terrible and not conducive to a good movie but at least the visual aspect is good. I'll pirate it.

This shit is gonna be good
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

the jonkstler has no good reason to go crazy dark triad psycho. he's a fakecel

Going to be shit. All I am going to say.

They made her the complete female version of Fleck. Its seems that 80% of the movie will be two of them fantasizing. It won't be nowhere near good as the first movie.

the moment i hear them start singing some unholy levels of cringe song i leave the theater

I hope there's more to it than just being some fucking romance musical

True. We need to see a man's hardships and struggles in this soyciety, not some foid romance musical. :society:

Lol @ anyone who says this will be good. The producer and director were probably threatened and blamed for the first one and now he made the female musical version. I had guessed this was going to be shit. No surprise.

Last edited:
Lol @ anyone who says this will be good. The producer and director were probably threatens and blamed for the first one and now he made the female musical version. I had guessed this is going to be shit. No surprise.

i can already imagine the amount of volcel femcels are gonna be milking the shit out of this movie :feelskek: :feelskek:

The first one got popular within incel circles, they're gonna correct course with this one.

It'll suck.

forsen lookes like him

they made him a fakecel bruh, the whole thing with harley is that she simps for the joker, so he's no longer relatable to us

? looks retarded? gets a foid, so fakecel, like comment above says. Sequels are always shit

remember when they said the first one would somehow cause mass shootings :lul:

"Joker" my ass. Just like the first film. Joker is a supervillain who opposes superheroes. And this is just some fag wearing joker makeup, not actual joker character. It's as if they made another batman movie except there would be no batman, but some random guy in the batsuit.

they didn't have to make joker and batman brothers though

I know that him having a foid is a cannon event but she's going to make it suck.

It was probably planned from the start to first get our attention with a good one and then make us watch foid propaganda

The only way they can salvage this (face it boyos it's going to inferior to the first) is to portray their relationship as joker manipulating Harley (he gave up on his humanity in the first movie so it would be consistent with his character) otherwise it's going to turn into fakecel ascension slop

Musicals are trash

foid if you enjoy a musical

they made him a fakecel bruh, the whole thing with harley is that she simps for the joker, so he's no longer relatable to us
Agree, I’m done with the joker.

"Joker" my ass. Just like the first film. Joker is a supervillain who opposes superheroes. And this is just some fag wearing joker makeup, not actual joker character. It's as if they made another batman movie except there would be no batman, but some random guy in the batsuit.
it is the actual joker character, wasn’t there a scene where he shot batman’s parents and he was getting revenge on batman’s father or some shit

Last edited:
Yeah im sure all of the dudes who supported joker are doing it cause they're happily in a relationship,

Gaga is just one of those female grifters joaquin had to kill a bunch of people, just to get a girlfriend lol,

I dont care about joker, so im immune from all critique

it is the actual joker character, wasn’t there a scene where he shot batman’s parents and he was getting revenge on batman’s father or some shit
That was his own father.... His mom was a maid and He was a bastard of the employER