Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore gives advice to ricecel manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c7by6t/asian_23f_nyc_perspective_on_short_asian_men_and/

my last ex was 5’3/5’4, 26 yrs old, like not conventionally attractive, had no job, autistic, but i lived with him for a while. he had no issues pulling attractive girls (white or east asian) and i actually seethe a little when i see his exes lol.

The infamous 5'3 autistic ricecel dating white Stacies :feelskek:

my ex had like no money but he was stylish, and had a great depth of knowledge that i was personally interested in, which was something else no one else could provide. also he was very funny. he was not tall and he was not rich and our kids would live a very very difficult life. but he gave and contributed in the ways that he could. but if you’re bland and have no real interesting brain wealth

Just have brain wealth bro. Lifefuel for spergcels, I can teach a foid all about fascism :feelsautistic:

also in the context of a relationship, everything will be transactional in a sense

:blackpill:

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal

If he was great why did she break up with him:waitwhat:

i am short 5’2 and not ugly, but i will admit i am a strange girl lol.

she is very ugly and she is virtue-signaling

Obvious fake account

almost all the men i have dated have been asian (i have never dated a white man).
Never dated a white man, just one night stands

Some other user posting (or LARPing) about Asian women allyship just got 200+ votes back-to-back. It's hopeless.

Some other user posting (or LARPing) about Asian women allyship just got 200+ votes back-to-back. It's hopeless.

I've been lurking on that sub recently and I've seen big coconut woman's posts frequently. Do you think it is a ricecel larper or just an attention seeking noodlewhore?

Yep this is definitely big coconut woman's alt

they pull i know a guy theory again. honestly i cant bring myself to look at this sub idk how can u do it

not conventionally attractive, had no job, autistic, but i lived with him for a while. he had no issues pulling attractive girls (white or east asian)
This is one of the most rage-inducing things gaslighting normies can say to incels. It makes my blood boil.

Every. single. fucking. time. mang.

All the normies apparently SOMEHOW know AT LEAST ONE ugly autistic retard poor subhuman who TOTALLY KEEPS SLAYING STACY PUSSY. 100% real bro. That retard was slaying stacy pussy left and ride, sure thing bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Normgroids and foids always come up with stories like "I personally know a guy ... " shit. Just ignore all the statistics and be "the guy i know" theory.

Will Ferrell Dad GIF by filmeditor

>He was a nice guy, but if I had bred with him, our children would be forced into a hellish existance.

Unironically the worst thing you can hear as a man. What is your purpose if you have no hope of creating happy, successful children? She basically said he’s an alright guy, but his seed is worthless.

>If we had kids, they would short, ugly, poor, and miserable their whole lives.

Might as well not fucking breed then.

Tales from the labs of Wuhan.

That's 100% a LARP, a roastie wouldn't use terms like race traitor or based. Also all "her" replies are just sowwie uwu even when she gets insulted, a noodlewhore would never do that. This is a ricecel trying to give other ricecels hope, which would be commendable if it wasn't so sad.

Normgroids and foids always come up with stories like "I personally know a guy ... " shit. Just ignore all the statistics and be "the guy i know" theory.

That's 100% a LARP, a roastie wouldn't use terms like race traitor or based. Also all "her" replies are just sowwie uwu even when she gets insulted, a noodlewhore would never do that. This is a ricecel trying to give other ricecels hope, which would be commendable if it wasn't so sad.
yeah this sums it up perfectly

That tiny gook foid built for my bwc