Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Noodlewhore Gets Plowed By Car After Explaining to Her Boyfriend That She’s Leaving Him for White Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
Fuck yeah. I hope they leave her body to rot on the road.

LifeFuel but that leaving him for white chad is probably made up lol :lul:

Last edited:
LifeFuel but that leaving him for white chad is probably made up lol :lul:
I made that up lol. Pretty good chance that the guy was getting cucked. Women completely submit to and don’t argue with Chads

Based St.Carcel

That's fucked up yo, if it's a white chad what's wrong with leaving a subhuman riceman??

Like how else will humanity evolve?? You people saying you're glad that happened to the noodle are fucked up as hell.

Chinese whores are entitled, don’t get near them. If you are a ricecel they will treat you like shit. If you are white then you will be treated like a god.

Yes, noodle gets what she deserved
You people saying you're glad that happened to the noodle are fucked up as hell.
I'll gladly take being fucked up as hell than to see N**dles get away with their whoredom

Ching went ping once car went bing

Chinese whores are entitled, don’t get near them. If you are a ricecel they will treat you like shit. If you are white then you will be treated like a god.
arent u white, if they treat u like a god just ascend ded srs

Even a car got more action.
What if @LastGerman drove that car?

Simple as. All noodlewhores are like that though, not just chinkwhores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back