Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

noodlewhore blackmails guy she fucked cause she felt guilty of cheating JFL

Another man's life ruined at the hands of a foid

picture of the ugly noodlewhore
9980114-6719147-image-m-2_1550542047730.jpg

its over for ricecel

I never had interactions with noodlewhores but I am still starting to hate them

What a cow. I hope she dies.

im glad you havent
Well it's clear I haven't cause I am not white, just a middle easterner so they don't worship me...

Why are foids like this? They can never just take accountability for something they do they always have to blame someone else for their own decisions.

Why are foids like this? They can never just take accountability for something they do they always have to blame someone else for their own decisions.

Classic narcissists.

lol hes pretty big for a ricecel. its bs the sentence they got only 300 hours of community service. fucking send them back to china.
No. 15 years in prison or whatever sentence the guy would have gotten for rape, and THEN send her ass back to China

picture of the ugly noodlewhore
9980114-6719147-image-m-2_1550542047730.jpg
That ugly foid is cucking ricecels... What is this world coming to? Just 15 years ago nobody would look at her twice.
No. 15 years in prison or whatever sentence the guy would have gotten for rape, and THEN send her ass back to China
The real kicker: her cuck boyfriend's visa will be canceled and he'll be deported. While the foid will be allowed to remain.

If she felt so guilty, she should've put herself through this, but of course that wasn't going to happen.

Our society is cucked and doesn't demand any responsibility from these bitches

Noodlewhores are living memes...

All foids are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back