Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore admits she lives life on tutorial mode

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Other than some minor remarks when I was a young child of other people curious about why I looked different than them, I’ve greatly benefitted from being Asian. I apply at jobs, I get them. I go on dating apps, and I am bombarded with potential suitors (statistics show that Asian women get the most responses). I believe I probably have more opportunities than white people.

Meanwhile it's the exact opposite for ricecels, ragefuel tbh.

Years ago, I was chinese

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking she chose to become Asian at some point in her life, but I guess I was wrong.

Meanwhile it's the exact opposite for ricecels, ragefuel tbh.

Very very true. Most especially the part about applying to jobs.

That might apply to noodlewhores but definitely not to Asian men. Having a hole as a noodlewhore can get you a job far easier whether its a service industry job or a professional job whether entry or senior.

Employers and managers like to hire young White and Asian females for their front desk service positions or as staff. It keeps the simps coming back to frequent their businesses more. Also, obviously by hiring them they might have a chance to date or fuck them.

Now as for ricecels. You have to be overly qualified to be tolerable. Cuz no one wants to be around you or befriend you (this ostracizing of Asian men is VERY consistent in social settings by virtually everyone, not just in the work place). If youre overly qualified youre most likely putting in more work than everyone else and are more efficient.

As far as dating, rofl. Noodlewhores are at the very top or 2nd to white stacies.

Asian men are consistently at the very bottom along with Black females, Indian males, Middle eastern males, black males, and short dark Mestizos males

And surprise surprise, the POC groups I know that white liberals like the most are specifically noodlewhores, black men (white guilt induced), ethnic females in general, and jews.

Last edited:
This looks like a White guy larping as an Asian women doing "As a Black Man" shit to make some minorities content with whatever situation they think they have.

Not that I care anyways. Caring about the stability of your "nation" is cucked.

Very very true. Most especially the part about applying to jobs.

That might apply to noodlewhores but definitely not to Asian men. Having a hole as a noodlewhore can get you a job far easier whether its a service industry job or a professional job whether entry or senior.

Employers and managers like to hire young White and Asian females for their front desk service positions or as staff. It keeps the simps coming back to frequent their businesses more. Also, obviously by hiring them they might have a chance to date or fuck them.

Now as for ricecels. You have to be overly qualified to be tolerable. Cuz no one wants to be around you or befriend you (this ostracizing of Asian men is VERY consistent in social settings by virtually everyone, not just in the work place). If youre overly qualified youre most likely putting in more work than everyone else and are more efficient.

As far as dating, rofl. Noodlewhores are at the very top or 2nd to white stacies.

Asian men are consistently at the very bottom along with Black females, Indian males, Middle eastern males, black males, and short dark Mestizos males

And surprise surprise, the POC groups I know that white liberals like the most are specifically noodlewhores, black men (white guilt induced), ethnic females in general, and jews.
High IQ insight

The gap between Asian males and Asian females in terms of happiness is greater than any other race. Even with Indians, the women are generally seen as ugly, so Indians women are FORCED to be with Indian men, whereas Asian women are attractive and cute, so they get to be picky.

Sounds like a larp. Noodlewhores lack awareness but this sounds too obvious.

implying all women don't

The worst Asians have to deal with is some little p p jokes, and some stereotypes about being studious and making a lot of money. Omg the horror. At least people aren't crossing the street at night or hugging their purses when they see an Asian person unlike Black & Brown ethnicels

"Please stop the hate!" :soy:

Would be nice if more women were honest about their easy mode.

The worst Asians have to deal with is some little p p jokes, and some stereotypes about being studious and making a lot of money. Omg the horror. At least people aren't crossing the street at night or hugging their purses when they see an Asian person unlike Black & Brown ethnicels
Ricecels literally get beat up and killed by niggers all the time.

Honest whore > lying whore