Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More yellow genocide

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/19ezsub/my_main_concern_as_a_chinese_asian_diaspora/

What the f*** is there to worship them about??? I'm generally confused. But it seems like everyone in Asia always looks up to them like they're some sort of deity. It's no wonder WMAF is so rampant all over the world. It's so bad here in the west that over 50% of Asian women marries outside their race. Normally I have no problem with this but the majority of 98% of those marriages are to a White guy. Not Hispanics, Arabs, Blacks, Indians or any other races. It's just white guys and this is true even in Asia.
Through colonialism and the plunder of the world. They set the idea that they're so much better than us and nothing is being done about it. It's no wonder Asian girls go for white guys because our culture is so accepting with the idea that they are a much better option. That it's okay for us to fall over YT people. Give them YT privileges which by the way is a real thing even in Asia.
Like why aren't Asian men doing anything about this??? Why isn't there mate guarding??? Why aren't they calling this out? Yet I see Asian men dating white girls here in the west especially on Instagram gets immediately bombarded with racist remarks like it's an unacceptable thing. We should be shaming these people back. We should be shaming the idea of WMAF because its rooted in colonialism and racism.

Jfl at the sheer despair and powerlessness oozing out of every word.

Only ricecels get cucked like this, other peoples can be poo flinging jungle monkeys or street shitters and don't get cucked. The problem is not lack of power but gook slave mentality. Only ricecucks worship the people who genocided them just a generation ago (see vietcucks) @AsiaCel

he's right though i never understood the asian female lust for fat old whites

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/19ezsub/my_main_concern_as_a_chinese_asian_diaspora/

Only ricecels get cucked like this, other peoples can be poo flinging jungle monkeys or street shitters and don't get cucked. The problem is not lack of power but gook slave mentality. Only ricecucks worship the people who genocided them just a generation ago (see vietcucks) @AsiaCel

>My main concern is how acceptable racism is towards Asian here
Try being a white male in the west, just lol

>Let's go being oppressed in the evil west because living around asians is worse

One of the reasons why I would sooner die alone than racemix with inferior filth like chinks. Disgusting little bugs. All this despair and agony, yet they will continue to do nothing about it. The only reason gooks have not gone extinct yet is due to their sheer numbers. On the other hand, the white race keeps getting more and more contaminated with yellow blood

However, as always, always remember these chinks could have avoided this if they didn't massacre the indo-aryans in western china.

Kazakhs in mongolia v0 7twctmq4vkfa1
Main qimg ad4e0f04d6a02912cafa8ddb831a1a0a lq
2f7pf1h

Last edited:
he's right though i never understood the asian female lust for fat old whites
Round eyes
Pink skin
Blue eyes
Thin nose

All desired traits. All absent among gookaloids.

2a5a00fa 95be 4b20 91b7 4446b7c74fcc

I think it's their height. When you are tall the entire world seems small to you hence you develope massive self confidence.

One of the reasons why I would sooner die alone than racemix with inferior filth like chinks. Disgusting little bugs. All this despair and agony, yet they will continue to do nothing about it. The only reason gooks have not gone extinct yet is due to their sheer numbers. On the other hand, the white race keeps getting more and more contaminated with yellow blood

However, as always, always remember these chinks could have avoided this if they didn't massacre the indo-aryans in western china.

View attachment 1048549View attachment 1048551View attachment 1048550
Racemixing is a goddamn disease

Super based rice post. Finally

I think it's their height. When you are tall the entire world seems small to you hence you develope massive self confidence.
Nah. Height is one of many many factors that hold back ricecels. I have sent many rice men taller than me yet they still have disgusting slanted eyes and flat gook faces.

A good post! However the good race have the numbers to start a colony anywhere they want.

Kazakhs beat up Arab passport bros

that gook jewtuber "find your love in japan" is the perfect example of this.
a total cuckboi for giving "loicense" ( doing advertising ) for americans to go there and fuck THEIR GIRLS!!!

wtf..

a total cuckboi for giving "loicense" ( doing advertising ) for americans to go there and fuck THEIR GIRLS!!!

wtf..
That cuck needs a visit to the Emergency Room :feelsclown:

wtf..
Needs his shrimpdick cut off and jammed down his throat

wtf..
He made better videos after growing up a little, but I'm still surprised that any man would ever be that cucked. What is it with Japanese men?

Asians just don't belong in the west tbh. All the overachieving and model minority bullshit means nothing when half of your women date out. Blackpill validated yet again. Pussy is all that matters.

White worship should be a crime in Asia

Asians just don't belong in the west tbh. All the overachieving and model minority bullshit means nothing when half of your women date out. Blackpill validated yet again. Pussy is all that matters.
Non-whites period, shouldn't be in the west. They have to be woken up to the fact that they have nothing to gain from immigrating there, you're literally incelizing yourself by going to the west as an ethnic. Everyone should just keep to their own goddamn homelands

Dating apps need to lookmatches your partner, so if you're a 3/10, you might get a looksmatch girl who looks 3/10. The pussy market is inflated, so every woman is thinking they are goddesses who deserve a rich NFL player chad 9/10.