Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodletranny wants to rope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/4tran4/comments/1dmlvko/being_an_asian_trans_man_is_kinda_bleak_ngl/

Asian men are emasculated/seen as feminine, small penis jokes, seen as soft and weak, and often portrayed as sexless.

That combined with me having unfortunately feminine traits (small hands/feet, facial features, short, wide hips, etc) is going to make me end it all.

Imagine being born a noodlewhore in the west, you already won at life when you rolled XX chromosomes. And then you read some tranny propaganda on twitter and decide to become another tranny suicide victim, fucking lol :lul: :feelskek:

Fucking hell. You must have some serious brain damage to become female to male tranny. its the first time i have heard about a asian ftm tranny

She(he) went from very very easy mode to super ultra nightmare mode :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

if it helps a lot of cis asian guys have the same insecurities so that’s pretty malebrained of you.
:lul: :lul:

She's still white chad only

Why would you switch to nightmare more from tutorial mode? You deserve the aftermath of this if you're this foolish

FTM is already incredibly stupid, but from Asian woman (in demand) to Asian man (absolutely not in demand) is twice as crazy as usual.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/4tran4/comments/1dmlvko/being_an_asian_trans_man_is_kinda_bleak_ngl/

Imagine being born a noodlewhore in the west, you already won at life when you rolled XX chromosomes. And then you read some tranny propaganda on twitter and decide to become another tranny suicide victim, fucking lol :lul: :feelskek:

Tranny females are the ultimate proof this trans shit is just an attempt to be accepted by fellow freaks. There's a reason so many tranny females like this noodlewhore revert back to being normal, whereas most tranny males stay trannies.

FTM is already incredibly stupid, but from Asian woman (in demand) to Asian man (absolutely not in demand) is twice as crazy as usual.
FtM's can't help but pick the most feminine/gay expressions of men so it's no surprise.

FtM's always regret their decision. It is natural after all if you go from the protected status to the the social status of a common male.

I honestly think that said woman wasted a lot of money as well as destroying her chances on the dating market. Detransitioning is going to be her only chance to live, but alternatively she can rope. You won't hear me complain if she does choose the cowards way out. No sympathy for retarded choices even if they were fueled by tranny propaganda.

Women as a collective sex showcasing their massive retardation once again.

From easy mode to hard mode, I guess a video game can get boring when you play on easy for too long.

It is funny to see women fail and become suicidal after changing their gender to male.

Idiots think incels are incels because of personality and learns the hard way instead.

To get a woman you need to be tall, masculine, social and have status and still fight for pussy unless you are born top 5% chad.

Even worse is going ftmale as an ethnic.

To quote st Hamudi: you will never breeeeed.

Learnt a lesson

Are they genuinely now using "raceblind" as an insult:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Also, "faggot" right after that, used as an insult by a tranny:feelskek::feelskek:.

I can't even from this clown world shit at this point:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

She(he) went from very very easy mode to super ultra nightmare mode :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Why would you switch to nightmare more from tutorial mode? You deserve the aftermath of this if you're this foolish
Tranny females are the ultimate proof this trans shit is just an attempt to be accepted by fellow freaks. There's a reason so many tranny females like this noodlewhore revert back to being normal, whereas most tranny males stay trannies.

one would think evolution would put some form of extreme retardation fail safes, but no

Imagine becoming an incel, by choice. Fucked around and found out.

A tranny calling other redditors faggots

Hand rubbing intensifies

Fucking hell. You must have some serious brain damage to become female to male tranny. its the first time i have heard about a asian ftm tranny

I honestly envy their naivety to a certain degree.

From easy mode to hard mode, I guess a video game can get boring when you play on easy for too long.
>>>>Hard

My nigger in Elliot, this dumbass switched from story mode to ultra nightmare/hardcore difficulty. Bitch switched from a telltale game to dark souls.

twinks are just mentaly retarded they believe switching genders surgery wise makes a differnce in body structure and gender cant change a gender you were born with :lul: