Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodleslut puts blue doll eye over her eye and starts crying in pain.

She's fat, so it's fine to laugh at her.

Landwhales disgust me

How old is that bitch? fuck, these whores are not even 10 and already look like a fucking hippopotamus. Fat women will be the only women left in the future.

how old is this girl? this reminds of when i was 5 and shoved a sunflower seed up my nose

That just shows you how much they worship caucasians

Somehow the media will portray this as something completely different.

Soon she crys like that from chads monstercock taking her virginity :feelsree:

I hope she goes blind. Bitches like that should subject to natural selection penalty.

How can people be so stupid?
HOW?

Mexican whore, not noodle. Dumb ass face.

Wtf her thighs are huge

Foids are retarded. She is brazilian by the way.

I feel bad for her. She is just a kid i hope she is fine. Stuf like this makes me sad it remembers me at the time when i was a kid i dont understand the hate. :feelsbadman: children deserve a good childhood with love and care, no child deserves loosing an eye.

I feel bad for her. She is just a kid i hope she is fine. Stuf like this makes me sad it remembers me at the time when i was a kid i dont understand the hate. :feelsbadman: children deserve a good childhood with love and care, no child deserves loosing an eye.
superficial foids do.
she seems like a total slut if she is so superficial she has the underlying premise to do something that retarded for blue eyes.

She is a slut in the making. I have experience with young foids (no, you perv, I grew up around female family members and they have daughters I help raise) and they don't do bullshit like this unless they are low IQ and have the desire to ride the cock carousel in the near future.

Medium to high IQ young foids willing to ride the cock carousel will just get colored contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back