Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlefoid gets eaten alive by lion

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Stupid noodle foid gets out of the car during a safari

"When I see a woman I will smack her" :feelskek:

This is what I imagine an average day in SEA looks like; also pretty sure safaris are only used if it’s in Africa :feelsjuice:.

This is what I imagine an average day in SEA looks like; also pretty sure safaris are only used if it’s in Africa :feelsjuice:.
It said it in the live leak

It said it in the live leak
Still, I think a Safari has to be in Africa to officially be labeled as one. It could be there but I just assumed that it was in SEA because of the Rices in it and they have lions there also I think.

How the tables have turned

I've seen at least a few videos like this and it's always some dumb noodle. Muh high IQ

Based pajeet tiger. I bet he enjoyed those fatty noodle breasts and ass cheeks.

What was she thinking getting out of the car? Didn't they get safety instructions? But chinks always find the weirdest ways to die, so it's not that surprising.

Wish I could Tigermax

Tigers out here doing the Lord's work thank you brothER

Lion pill theory ? :feelshaha: