Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle whore tries to rek incels

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Look at the first 44 seconds and you will learn that woman cannot be funny at all.
It's just stolen ripped off jokes with her trying to be memey.
I bet her brother is probably an incel

Last edited:
Her looksmatch already went ER.

Filipino women are trash.

Guaranteed white worshipping whore.

The only foid that's made a halfway decent video on incels is Contrapoints, and that's not even a real foid.
Women can't understand us because their reality is so different from ours.

I'm human bean. I have purpose. Beep boop boop beep

Gross

This westernized pig should be burned at a stake along with that cheap, poorly fitting chink made school girl costume like the witch it is.

View attachment 61478

This westernized pig should be burned at a stake along with that cheap, poorly fitting chink made school girl costume like the witch it is.
Yep. Stupid whore doesn't realize the difference in sexual dynamics between males and females. Her advice might apply to about 1% of the incel community at absolute most

Yep. Stupid whore doesn't realize the difference in sexual dynamics between males and females. Her advice might apply to about 1% of the incel community at absolute most
Women just dont understand they live in a different world

Whitewashed deathnic foids are a travesty.

go ER on foids.

That pussy is a whites only zone.

No charisma, talent, or entertainment value. Stick to spreading your legs for Chad you selfhating, white worshipping whore.

how'd ya find this person she's practically a nobody.

Just saw this, of a few minutes of it, acid on her face now, she already has sunglasses to cover her slutty face.

"Yo, TL;DR, I really have no idea what I'm talking about in this, its kind of cringe, but if you wanna watch it you can watch it"
- Tiny Ting and eovee, 2018

I don't know guys she might be on to something here.

Absolutely. We get the most shit from women and their orbiters. Men realize how important getting laid is, and that it can be hard if not impossible for some of us. Men offer bluepills, and if that doesn't work they shrug and say, "Tough luck, kid."

And women trying to be funny is one of the most irritating things in existence. Sarah Silverman is like nails on a chalk board. I want to shove my dick down her throat so I don't have to hear her nasal drone spout unfunny hackneyed stand-up.

You know one of her jokes? She was on a radio show, and they were talking about Paris Hilton being in jail, and Sarah said, "They painted the bars to look like penises so she would feel more at home." Thankfully nobody laughed. Anyway, that would be a terrible joke coming from a man, but because it's coming from a woman, who expects people to laugh just because of the shock of a woman telling a dick joke, makes it excruciating.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, men and women are really different -- especially in terms of copulation. Women expect money, respect, companionship, good looks, marriage, etc all in exchange for occasional access to her pussy.

Her looksmatch is swallowing cyonide pills as we speak

She should work on improving her posture.
It is quite easy to fix with a back posture corrector. I use one.
Probably have a small cluster of weeaboo or orbiters she has.
Fishing for more she seems to do.
Asian guys in the west have it rough, but they can statusmaxx in old country.

Last edited:
Disgusting gookess. This is that spastic retard @Zesto's "waifu".

Her looksmatch is hiring a van as we speak

I don’t like chink women unless there white skinned tbh

Look at the first 44 seconds and you will learn that woman cannot be funny at all.
It's just stolen ripped off jokes with her trying to be memey.

Gook noodlewhores should be one of the last foids on this earth to discuss the cause and effects of inceldom. They're race betraying hypergamy will create an army of ricecels in due time.

The only foid that's made a halfway decent video on incels is Contrapoints, and that's not even a real foid.
This, JFL, the fact that the only somewhat decent video made on incels is made by a tranny who used to be a man says a lot tbh.

"Imagine my shock"

asian female attempts to be funny - fails hilariously.

also whats to bet shes a race traitor, i feel for you ricecels.

She hangs around a lot of white guys, she probably got fucked by all of then.

Look at her surrounded by her normie orbiters (No surprise they are white too, she is asian after all), wtf is that retard at 0:10 doing? lmao weeb degenerates

She hangs around a lot of white guys, she probably got fucked by all of then.

no way she fucks them. She probably uses them for orbiters so she can get more attention/money.

Look at her surrounded by her normie orbiters (No surprise they are white too, she is asian after all), wtf is that retard at 0:10 doing? lmao weeb degenerates
Check 0:47. Disgusting flat faced noodle.

hahaha sorry ricecells your foids are like this

seems like a copycat of maxmoefoe with the door shit