Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid tries the “femcel” argument

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
i was watch YouTube and I found this video with big ass letters that read "femcel classic " at that point I laugh thinking it was a going to be a few minutes long video of some foid trying to make some whore in a movie, who probably wants to kill herself because 4 different chads didn't fuck her for one day seem like a person who is hated by everyone and is so wronged in
life(l.e the "femcel" argument)
but to my horror it was a 30 minute fucking long video. I would have scrolled and workout in hatred later but since it was 30 minutes I had to see what this whore was try to say.
I kid you not, this foid bitch starts the video by comparing travis Bickel from taxi driver to some foid hoe who has mommy problems.
For about 10 minutes of the video she tries to relate travis to this whore, completely missing the mark of what Travis was suffering from
throughout the movie, his complete lack of connection and human interaction, help create a distain and semi superiority complex where he sees everyone as scum and him as:
"Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up! Here is..". Showing how the world he sees is awful and full of scumbag shits, which is true, all of the pimps and hookers and niggers that fill the street of New York.
The "femcel' movie she is talking about is called the piano teacher. Long story short she has mommy issues that she can fix, by leave her fucking mother, she is nowhere close to Travis and anyway, but that does not annoy me as much as the fact that she has someone who loves her, some fucking Chad asshole who is very athletic and handsome fonds over this 40
year old bitch. Then he hates her because "she denied him his manly prerogative" to put it in that hoe "foid terms".

Sorry for this long ass thread, but this video had made me want to travis Bickel a few fucker, and shot a Magnum revolver in a foids pussy. Here it is if you can handle this bitches fuck annoying voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
V=OGPOIs7580E

For TLDR: foid tries to compare Travis Bickles very realistic alienation of his world. To some whore with mommy issues. Who has a Chad boyfriend who “loves” her

Best fem"cel" example is when a woman just has problems with her life. That is it. She's never actually a virgin or someone struggling with friends, no she is just a woman who might have a hard time with relationships. Compare that to the incels here who've never even had a friend to the opposite sex. Or to even compare that to taxi driver where Travis is a fucking vietnam veteran and is too mentally damaged to acossiate with people despite his many efforts, but nah woman with problem who was diagnosed with a made up mental illness by a therapist to milk the insurance money, some whore who is not even remotely close to being alone and wouldn't even try to be a friend to any of us now that is the female equivalent. What a fucking joke.

(I did not watch the video)

femcel = peak LARP

For TLDR: foid tries to compare Travis Bickles very realistic alienation of his world. To some whore with mommy issues. Who has a Chad boyfriend who “loves” her
Someone posted it a while back. I think it was @Stupid Clown as he also commented on the video but not sure

Femcels are as real as orcs and goblins.

I refuse to believe, that women above a 3/10 facially are femcels.

@ItsovERfucks

femcels should never have children and they should just rope or cope. Imagine creating a family of ugly fucks and all the children being resentful to their truecel parents

Total femcel death