Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodle whore showing off her 6,5 white boyfriend. Jfl I hope their kids are 5,3 manlets like the girl

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Dumb cunt noodle dating way past her looks and height match

In a few years, her sons will be posting here.

this is a fetish for these faggot normies now

It's harder for tall chads to duck behind cover when when an incel is making his life bettER.

Its getting harder for average / ugly western to men to SEAsiamax due to these noodlewhores wanting instagram handsome tallcels.

She looks like a tranny too wtf is wrong with these people

Look at that Instagram profile. Society is becoming more narcissistic and self-absorbed beyond imagination.

This new generation of faggot men in the West are pathetic. There is going to be judgement day over this. It is unsustainable.

Tallfags prefer to date short women (because tall height is a dysmorphic male trait, so the vast majority of men prefers short foids), so there's nothing left for manlets.

I wish I was 6’5” .. the dimorphism alone will make any girl love you.. no girl will look at my 5’9” ass that way. Staring up, starstruck, speechless and in awe. The validation tall chads get is something we will never know. They live more in 1 day that we will in a lifetime
Tallfags prefer to date short women (because tall height is a dysmorphic male trait, so the vast majority of men prefers short foids), so there's nothing left for manlets.
Thank gods. Justice is served when those tallchad-chasing foids produce manlet sons with their own shit DNA.

Not everything is terrible.

Imagine being an asian foid with a 6’5” white chad husband and a 16 year old 5’4” gooklet.. and one day the gooklet comes to you and asks why girls don’t like him or any of his asian friends, but they all like the white boys.. wtf would u tell him lmao..

6F13C97A CBCC 478C 9DBB 8D50B7BFC6F2

tHeY mUsT hAvE a gReAT pErSoNaLiTy

Can you imagine some short guy thinking oh she's short and asian maybe she will give a short asian like my self a chance. Meanwhile she's getting plowed by tall white guys weekly since age 14.

he mogs her so hard its not even funny tbh ill never know y chads settle for sub5 noodles

Imagine being an asian foid with a 6’5” white chad husband and a 16 year old 5’4” gooklet.. and one day the gooklet comes to you and asks why girls don’t like him or any of his asian friends, but they all like the white boys.. wtf would u tell him lmao..

They will say he just needs confidence, charisma, and to keep studying hard. Instead they should just give him a gun and a bus ticket to Santa Monica.

I have to say I like short foids.:feelscry: It is good I will not be able to reproduce.

I have to say I like short foids.:feelscry: It is good I will not be able to reproduce.
Like the vast majority of men tbh. Short foids are considered more attractive in about every civilization, they have more sexual partners, they are more likely to get married, etc. Tall height is a masculine feature.

Like the vast majority of men tbh. Short foids are considered more attractive in about every civilization, they have more sexual partners, they are more likely to get married, etc. Tall height is a masculine feature.
I'd take a tall bitch over a short one all day if I can.

Based responses though :feelskek:

i want to load supernova shotgun with supermagnum 12 gauge slugs and go er on them (in battlefield 4)

They will say he just needs confidence, charisma, and to keep studying hard. Instead they should just give him a gun and a bus ticket to Santa Monica.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being meme enough to tell your manlet gooklet incel son that he needs to just study hard and be confident, while sitting next to ur 6’5” white chad

I wish I was 6’5” .. the dimorphism alone will make any girl love you.. no girl will look at my 5’9” ass that way. Staring up, starstruck, speechless and in awe. The validation tall chads get is something we will never know. They live more in 1 day that we will in a lifetime
at a houseparty some guy's wife hugged the host for no reason at all, not even as a greeting, just because he was several inches over six feet and dwarfed her pygmy ass

jfl

JFL look at her face, she wet herself when he stood up.

BURN THIS EARTH.

JFL @ these short noodlewhores thinking they can have tall white-looking sons if they fuck tall white chad. More likely the son will look like ER.

JFL @ these short noodlewhores thinking they can have tall white-looking sons if they fuck tall white chad. More likely the son will look like ER.
Still an upgrade than having full ricecel sons

Most hapa boys are just as short as ricecels and sometimes even uglier if the genetic recombination is a bad bitch.

Ironically, the hapa girls usually are whiter looking, when they don't even need to be, since Asian women don't face discrimination in dating.

Most hapa boys are just as short as ricecels and sometimes even uglier if the genetic recombination is a bad bitch.

Ironically, the hapa girls usually are whiter looking, when they don't even need to be, since Asian women don't face discrimination in dating.

chinks always play the long game

even gigachad has to settle with ugly noodlewhore

jfl

Dumb cunt noodle dating way past her looks and height match

Guy looks more like 6'1"-6'3" to me, noodlewhores are tiny and he's not taller than the door / prolly wearing shoes.

Look at that genuine happiness on her face though. That look is pure suifuel. She's so happy. Remember buddy boyos: A girl will never look at you like this:
Suifuel

Not even a noodlewhore will. It's over.

Last edited:
That's me in the video. I didn't know she would post it

i don’t even get the point of posting something like this what are the normroaches end goal with posting random shit about their life?

His face is normie like :feelstrash:

She has this dumb and happy kind of smile that tells you that she has never faced any kind of hardship in her life.

Its getting harder for average / ugly western to men to SEAsiamax due to these noodlewhores wanting instagram handsome tallcels.
Because more white chads are going to Thailand now to partymaxx. And since Thailand economy is growing they are demanding only tall white guys now. You may get lucky if you go to north eastern Thailand though.
She's so happy. Remember buddy boyos: A girl will never look at you like this:
That’s pure lust and affection. Beta buxers will NEVER ever get this love.
he mogs her so hard its not even funny tbh ill never know y chads settle for sub5 noodles
White chads see petite little noodlewhores as their personal fleshlight.

Last edited:
i don’t even get the point of posting something like this what are the normroaches end goal with posting random shit about their life?

Obviously the roastie posted this to show off her white tall chad boyfriend to other girls and elevate her status

Her son will be the next ER.

as a white guy im not even attracted to white women anymore. Too much BS with them. There is hope with the noodles!

as a white guy im not even attracted to white women anymore. Too much BS with them. There is hope with the noodles!
mega fucking cope. noodles are just the same you idiot

Guy looks more like 6'1"-6'3" to me, noodlewhores are tiny and he's not taller than the door / prolly wearing shoes.

Look at that genuine happiness on her face though. That look is pure suifuel. She's so happy. Remember buddy boyos: A girl will never look at you like this:
View attachment 149796

This. There's no way out for us

View attachment 149796

This. There's no way out for us

mega fucking cope. noodles are just the same you idiot
probably so. The thing is the culture they come from is very different. from what i learned in school, culture shapes the people. Im hoping eventually to make it to the thialand before all the other chads there ruin it.

its over for sub8 males, noodles can get better than us lol

suifuel.png

nobody should care about the looks of happiness on the faces of whores, this bitch is a low inhib serially monogamist wildin' race-mixing whore, her feelings aren't even real

you can feel bad about not having access to her guts but that's about it

Good afternoon i hate women and also tallfags