Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle Whore Pumpted and Dumped by White guy

"Recall the number of times that my non-white girlfriends and I have praised a white guy for having listened to us, for having genuine interest in us, for seeing us as a real people instead of objects. "

Yeah, that’s absolutely why she fucked with him, nothing else of course

"Recall the number of times that my non-white girlfriends and I have praised a white guy for having listened to us, for having genuine interest in us, for seeing us as a real people instead of objects. "

Yeah, that’s absolutely why she fucked with him, nothing else of course
Noodle whores have mind broken me. I can't cope anymore!!!!:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Noodle whores have mind broken me. I can't cope anymore!!!!:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Noodlewhore are insane to think they deserve a white guy, the lowest white guy vastly more superior than a high tier noodlewhore.

Rice-cels are at fault for being so low T that they let themselves get cucked and walked all over by their women without taking any violent action to either rectify the situation or at least go down in a blaze of glory after getting their revenge.

Look at Japan, half of the male population are incel, yet they cope with anime and video games instead of resorting to violence.

Women are letting themselves be used as cumdumpsters

Chad knows he can do it and women allow it

Screenshot 20230926 081347 Samsung Internet

Absolutely true noodlewhores are pathetic & make their men suffers hell :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Acts like a whore and gets mad when she gets treated like a whore.

Pathetic chinks kek
That's what you get for being so soy

One of the only self-proclaimed deadbeat moms I've ever known was this Vietnamese woman who had kids with a Norwegian guy. One of those chicks who will respond "I don't like asian guys types." when you ask if if she wants pickles on her sandwich.

He kids look 100% asian. It's just like the "why these kids look fully asian meme". It took me a while to fully process why this woman ended her marriage and gave the father custody of the kids. Shit is unheard of. Eventually I had no other conclusion to draw other than the fact that she's disappointed that asian kids came out of her sideways asian vagina.

Crazy to think the white father loves his fully asian looking kids more, jfl. I bet that bitch wishes she threw her kids in the trash. Noodlewhores are something else. The self hate is bananas.

This is why I would never hate myself, at least not for racial reasons. Self loathing ethnocucks just disgust me

Last edited:
One of the only self-proclaimed deadbeat moms I've ever known was this Vietnamese woman who had kids with a Norwegian guy. One of those chicks who will respond "I don't like asian guys types." when you ask if if she wants pickles on her sandwich.
Kek they really are like that. Bringing up their hatred of asian men out of no where
He kids look 100% asian. It's just like the "why these kids look fully asian meme". It took me a while to fully process why this woman ended her marriage and gave the father custody of the kids. Shit is unheard of. Eventually I had no other conclusion to draw other than the fact that she's disappointed that asian kids came out of her sideways asian vagina.
Not enough emphasis can ever be placed on just how much gooks and chinksects hate themselves. It's unfathomable how immense their loathing is. Their entire modern culture is about trying to look as white as possible, not being antagonistic towards whites, appeasing whites, trying to integrate into white society, and miserably attempting to live a white lifestyle. They mutiliate their noses and eyes in a deranged attempt to look less like yellow flat faced aliens. They copemaxx by pretending anime characters are Japanese despite having g white features. They bleach their skin
They dye their hair. They consider it an honor and privilege if a white man leaves a half white bastard child behind in their countries. It's like a gift to them

This Vietnamese bitch hating her chinksect kids not looking like aryans is in fact the reason why so many hapas develop mental disorders,because this phenomena of noodle whores hating their hapa kids not looking caucasion enough is SO common among wmaf couples. It's basically the standard norm.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCerY9HHhio&ab_channel=BanditGames

Watch the first 5 seconds of this video. This is a Zelda YTber I watch. JFL he shows of his ASIAN gf in the beginning of the vid and of fucking course he himself is a blonde scandinavian

Even when I'm watching lore on Legend of Zelda, I can't escape the noodle whore obsession with white men

Lol yeah you'll just be casually watching some shit on YouTube and the obligatory noodle gf white male couple will pop up randomly.

Lol yeah you'll just be casually watching some shit on YouTube and the obligatory noodle gf white male couple will pop up randomly.
Honestly I love seeing Whiteside desteoy their genes by racemixing with gookoids