Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle Whore Pumpted and Dumped by White guy

I'm gonna make this a general thread for myself for noodle white retardation

@Lv99_BixNood

Other day at work I met the most deranged ricecel ever.

This guy

-was like 5'1
-gook faced
-talked about the blackpill in name
-called me an incel JFl
-asked the somali nurse for her number and said he loved her
-asked some curly haired white nurse to marry him and got on his knees
-took a shower and forced a black nurse and tall 6'1 blonde nurse to come in and give him shampoo, so that they could see his dick
-talked to me about how he wanted to fuck all the nurses in the mental ward he was staying in:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
-was gymmaxxing in his room as if it could save him from his height
-constantly talked to me about how hot the nurses were
-saw a noodle whore and tried to convince ME to go get "hook up" with her

I wonder if he's on this site

Last edited:
@Lv99_BixNood

Other day at work I met the most deranged ricecel ever.

This guy

-was like 5'1
-gook faced
-called me an incel JFl
-took a shower and forced a black nurse and tall 6'1 blonde nurse to come in and give him shampoo, so that they could see his dick
-talked to me about how he wanted to fuck all the nurses in the mental ward he was staying in:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

-was like 5'1
-gook faced
-called me an incel JFl

Mogs me

Whitecel cope

this is what you get when you have a tiny penis and breed

Last edited:
That shit is so cringe god I couldn't imagine being Asian and reading it

The sheer amount of worship between asian women and white men is fucking insane. I dont even see it with indian women or other non white women.

Theres zero self awareness, she just exemplifies the concept of a noodle whore.

i wish i were a white man who could have a qt3.14 asian fuck plaything and white aryan goddess to bear my children.

That shit is so cringe god I couldn't imagine being Asian and reading it
I wish asian foids would read it, i mean its almost a parody or satire tier. Maybe then they will understand how much of whores tehy are.

Is that what news is these days. Jfl at American journalism.

Pretty sure this is what happened

No way that blonde baby is a hapa. Also that Indonesian whore is cringe and delusional wow
she probably got really lucky
I wish asian foids would read it, i mean its almost a parody or satire tier. Maybe then they will understand how much of whores tehy are.
noodle whores lack so much self awareness. They worship white features then get shocked when their hapa children become even more insane than them.

Imagine being a Hapa boy KNOWING your dad will always mog you in height, skin color, face shape, and dick size
Imagine being a Hapa boy KNOWING your mom hates you for looking like her side of the family

This is also why Hapa girls are ALSO insane, since they want to be fully white rather than being associated with their Asian side. I would argue Hapa girls are MORE hating of Asians than Asian girls are

But never forget that in public she will fight against "white supremacy" and racism.

Ricefuel

5bdpo54m62b91.jpg

He's literally me!
pe29w5zcuk991.jpg

Asian women are so subhuman holy shit.

white chad picks up ricecel like he's a girl. JFL how emasculating. He'd might as well just spread his bussy open for him at that point:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

lifefuel for nigs and pakis @Ika-Sama @Zhou Chang-Xing @RREEEEEEEEE

Beutirfur :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fucking will never stop laughing at niggers who claim asian women look better than white/mena women

me am beuatirfur me derserv whitu cocku now~

Maybe she just needs a better personality

Chinks are severely deprived of vitamin BWC

@Lv99_BixNood You were right

" It wasn’t until I began to unbuckle his belt that I noticed the hesitancy in his big blue eyes."

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

Truly the white man's whore.

lol At least she's self-aware enough to realize she will NEVER be equal to a White woman.

She admits she has been used as a cum toilet for white men so many times.JFL :lul:This is what the average noodle whore's life is like. CONSTANT white cock until they somehow finally wise up that they're just an OBJECT to white men. Needless to say, she will still and fuck some other whiteguy instead of going for an Asian guy.

Why are you even having a relationship with a white man, you dumb chink bitch? Why not go for your own race? If being with a white man makes you so depressed, WHY ARENT YOU GOING FOR ASIAN MEN!?!!!!!

All women are objects, and don't lie to yourself, Asian whores will gladly enjoy being objectified by white men.:what:

Because you're a chink subhuman and white men deep down know you're an insecure piece of shit who wishes so badly she had been born caucasion.

Nah, God/evolution made white people the ultimate pursuit. You're assblasted that you lost the genetic lottery and wish to upgrade your genes. I dont understand noodlewhores, why dont they just admit that whites are superior? Why do they pussyfoot around this shit with "muh socity muh media" BS? Is it because they dont want to admit they're super fucking ugly compared to white girls? that must be it, honestly.:society:

You are inferior. That's why you hate your own race. That's why you hate your own men. That's why you wish to upgrade your filthy insect blood with human blood.:forcedsmile:

You are shit.

Who gives a shit what you think? She actually fucking thinks she has any power over white guys. She thinks these white guys who likely see her as a whore even CARE if they see her seriously. they dont even see you as HUMAN, why the utter fuck do they care if you take them seriously? YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THE RELATIONSHIP DYNAMIC TO MAKE SUCH AN ULTIMATIM!!!

HOLY FUCK THE COGNITIVE DISSOINANCE IS INSANE!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DEATH TO NOODLE WHORES DEATH TO NOODLE WHORE DEATH TO NOOLDE WHORES!!!!!

This article has me SEETHING and I'm not even Asian. Seriously, how the absolute FUCK do Asian men even tolerate this? I know alot of people say this, but there genuinley is no fucking race that hates their men more than Asian women. Not Arabs, not Europeans, not Indians, not Blacks. Asian women have such an unholy, inhumane hatred for their men. They hate their eyes. they hate their faces. They hate their shortness. They hate everything. But because she doesn't want to hurt HER own ego, because she's ALSO asian (as much as she wishes she wasn't), in order to protect her feelings from truly acknowledging she hates being a gook and that every white person that sees her associates her with Asian men.:lul:
You are false, South Asian women hate their men the most. Is it a concidence that it is only women from Asia who hate their men so much?

WTF is this? :feelskek:
Chinese bring in tons of immigrants from Africa and give them asian women to fuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You are false, South Asian women hate their men the most. Is it a concidence that it is only women from Asia who hate their men so much?
Yeah, true, but South Asian women are too ugly to get whitu cocku, whereas asians women are feminine enough to get whitu cocku. Find any stacy paki/indian in the west, and they will likely have a BF/husband from a whiter race.

The reason women from asia hate their men so much is because asian men (mongoloids/indians) are the ugliest males

ad spotted in beijing

self-proclaimed asian "chad" complaining about WMAF in Seattle

Chinese bring in tons of immigrants from Africa and give them asian women to fuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah, true, but South Asian women are too ugly to get whitu cocku, whereas asians women are feminine enough to get whitu cocku. Find any stacy paki/indian in the west, and they will likely have a BF/husband from a whiter race.

The reason women from asia hate their men so much is because asian men (mongoloids/indians) are the ugliest males
Not really, there are also South Asian women who are good looking but they will go for good looking Middle Easterners/North Africans if Islamic. Some will go for kafirs too.

Not really, there are also South Asian women who are good looking but they will go for good looking Middle Easterners/North Africans if Islamic. Some will go for kafirs too.
Good looking south asians are almost always indo aryan

She found a rice betabuxxer after being railed through many times

@Lv99_BixNood You were right

" It wasn’t until I began to unbuckle his belt that I noticed the hesitancy in his big blue eyes."

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

Truly the white man's whore.

lol At least she's self-aware enough to realize she will NEVER be equal to a White woman.

She admits she has been used as a cum toilet for white men so many times.JFL :lul:This is what the average noodle whore's life is like. CONSTANT white cock until they somehow finally wise up that they're just an OBJECT to white men. Needless to say, she will still and fuck some other whiteguy instead of going for an Asian guy.

Why are you even having a relationship with a white man, you dumb chink bitch? Why not go for your own race? If being with a white man makes you so depressed, WHY ARENT YOU GOING FOR ASIAN MEN!?!!!!!

All women are objects, and don't lie to yourself, Asian whores will gladly enjoy being objectified by white men.:what:

Because you're a chink subhuman and white men deep down know you're an insecure piece of shit who wishes so badly she had been born caucasion.

Nah, God/evolution made white people the ultimate pursuit. You're assblasted that you lost the genetic lottery and wish to upgrade your genes. I dont understand noodlewhores, why dont they just admit that whites are superior? Why do they pussyfoot around this shit with "muh socity muh media" BS? Is it because they dont want to admit they're super fucking ugly compared to white girls? that must be it, honestly.:society:

You are inferior. That's why you hate your own race. That's why you hate your own men. That's why you wish to upgrade your filthy insect blood with human blood.:forcedsmile:

You are shit.

Who gives a shit what you think? She actually fucking thinks she has any power over white guys. She thinks these white guys who likely see her as a whore even CARE if they see her seriously. they dont even see you as HUMAN, why the utter fuck do they care if you take them seriously? YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THE RELATIONSHIP DYNAMIC TO MAKE SUCH AN ULTIMATIM!!!

HOLY FUCK THE COGNITIVE DISSOINANCE IS INSANE!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DEATH TO NOODLE WHORES DEATH TO NOODLE WHORE DEATH TO NOOLDE WHORES!!!!!

This article has me SEETHING and I'm not even Asian. Seriously, how the absolute FUCK do Asian men even tolerate this? I know alot of people say this, but there genuinley is no fucking race that hates their men more than Asian women. Not Arabs, not Europeans, not Indians, not Blacks. Asian women have such an unholy, inhumane hatred for their men. They hate their eyes. they hate their faces. They hate their shortness. They hate everything. But because she doesn't want to hurt HER own ego, because she's ALSO asian (as much as she wishes she wasn't), in order to protect her feelings from truly acknowledging she hates being a gook and that every white person that sees her associates her with Asian men.:lul:

LMAO, this is so embarrassing to read.