Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle Whore Pumpted and Dumped by White guy

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood You were right

" It wasn’t until I began to unbuckle his belt that I noticed the hesitancy in his big blue eyes."

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

Noodle whore

"My fixation with pleasing him turned"

Truly the white man's whore.

"I was aware of what I had become: the irrelevant Asian girl in a budding Scott Pilgrim-esque romance."

lol At least she's self-aware enough to realize she will NEVER be equal to a White woman.

"I’m wise enough — or have been fooled enough times — to recognize that this “maybe one day” trope was a fuckboy specialty."

She admits she has been used as a cum toilet for white men so many times.JFL :lul:This is what the average noodle whore's life is like. CONSTANT white cock until they somehow finally wise up that they're just an OBJECT to white men. Needless to say, she will still and fuck some other whiteguy instead of going for an Asian guy.

"It’s depressing to realize how much women of color compromise in their relationships with white men."

Why are you even having a relationship with a white man, you dumb chink bitch? Why not go for your own race? If being with a white man makes you so depressed, WHY ARENT YOU GOING FOR ASIAN MEN!?!!!!!

"I recall the number of times that my non-white girlfriends and I have praised a white guy for having listened to us, for having genuine interest in us, for seeing us as a real people instead of objects. "

All women are objects, and don't lie to yourself, Asian whores will gladly enjoy being objectified by white men.:what:

"It’s fucked up that these are exceptions and not expectations."

Because you're a chink subhuman and white men deep down know you're an insecure piece of shit who wishes so badly she had been born caucasion.

"When society has made the white person the ultimate pursuit"

Nah, God/evolution made white people the ultimate pursuit. You're assblasted that you lost the genetic lottery and wish to upgrade your genes. I dont understand noodlewhores, why dont they just admit that whites are superior? Why do they pussyfoot around this shit with "muh socity muh media" BS? Is it because they dont want to admit they're super fucking ugly compared to white girls? that must be it, honestly.:society:

"it teaches non-white women to be OK with feeling inferior"

You are inferior. That's why you hate your own race. That's why you hate your own men. That's why you wish to upgrade your filthy insect blood with human blood.:forcedsmile:

"to be OK with being submissive and to be OK with being treated like shit."

You are shit.

"Until white boys prove to me they’re worth more than a faded fuck, I refuse to take these fuckboys seriously anymore."

Who gives a shit what you think? She actually fucking thinks she has any power over white guys. She thinks these white guys who likely see her as a whore even CARE if they see her seriously. they dont even see you as HUMAN, why the utter fuck do they care if you take them seriously? YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THE RELATIONSHIP DYNAMIC TO MAKE SUCH AN ULTIMATIM!!!

HOLY FUCK THE COGNITIVE DISSOINANCE IS INSANE!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DEATH TO NOODLE WHORES DEATH TO NOODLE WHORE DEATH TO NOOLDE WHORES!!!!!

This article has me SEETHING and I'm not even Asian. Seriously, how the absolute FUCK do Asian men even tolerate this? I know alot of people say this, but there genuinley is no fucking race that hates their men more than Asian women. Not Arabs, not Europeans, not Indians, not Blacks. Asian women have such an unholy, inhumane hatred for their men. They hate their eyes. they hate their faces. They hate their shortness. They hate everything. But because she doesn't want to hurt HER own ego, because she's ALSO asian (as much as she wishes she wasn't), in order to protect her feelings from truly acknowledging she hates being a gook and that every white person that sees her associates her with Asian men.:lul:

We ricecels will not take her

Just your average Noodlewhore.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

They are extremely desperate for White men to the point that it's almost like they're the men in the relationship. Heck, Whitebois can literally cuck Noodlewhores if they want, no other toilet would accept that. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We ricecels will not take her
Why can't you clowns enslave these disgusting vermin?:what:

Volcel if you wouldn't, though. :blackpill:
Black men in America are based for attacking/killing these souless drones.

Nah, this isn't the average noodlewhore. This is EVERY noodle whore. Every. Last. One.
They are extremely desperate for White men

You don't know the half of it.

They are SO desperate for white men to the point they will even go for Paki, Indian, or Middle Eastern men because at least they are Caucasion similar to Europeans. I have had many chink females confuse me for being white.
to the point that it's almost like they're the men in the relationship.
I read an article of some millionare chinese woman being killed by her jobless white BF:lul::lul::lul:
Heck, Whitebois can literally cuck Noodlewhores if they want, no other toilet would accept that. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Nah, other toilets would accept that as long as the guy is chad. Thing is, all white men are Chads to noodle whores.

" It wasn’t until I began to unbuckle his belt that I noticed the hesitancy in his big blue eyes."

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

lol At least she's self-aware enough to realize she will NEVER be equal to a White woman.

She admits she has been used as a cum toilet for white men so many times.JFL :lul:This is what the average noodle whore's life is like. CONSTANT white cock until they somehow finally wise up that they're just an OBJECT to white men. Needless to say, she will still and fuck some other whiteguy instead of going for an Asian guy.

Why are you even having a relationship with a white man, you dumb chink bitch? Why not go for your own race? If being with a white man makes you so depressed, WHY ARENT YOU GOING FOR ASIAN MEN!?!!!!!

All women are objects, and don't lie to yourself, Asian whores will gladly enjoy being objectified by white men.:what:

Because you're a chink subhuman and white men deep down know you're an insecure piece of shit who wishes so badly she had been born caucasion.

Nah, God/evolution made white people the ultimate pursuit. You're assblasted that you lost the genetic lottery and wish to upgrade your genes. I dont understand noodlewhores, why dont they just admit that whites are superior? Why do they pussyfoot around this shit with "muh socity muh media" BS? Is it because they dont want to admit they're super fucking ugly compared to white girls? that must be it, honestly.:society:

You are inferior. That's why you hate your own race. That's why you hate your own men. That's why you wish to upgrade your filthy insect blood with human blood.:forcedsmile:

You are shit.

Who gives a shit what you think? She actually fucking thinks she has any power over white guys. She thinks these white guys who likely see her as a whore even CARE if they see her seriously. they dont even see you as HUMAN, why the utter fuck do they care if you take them seriously? YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THE RELATIONSHIP DYNAMIC TO MAKE SUCH AN ULTIMATIM!!!

HOLY FUCK THE COGNITIVE DISSOINANCE IS INSANE!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This article has me SEETHING and I'm not even Asian. Seriously, how the absolute FUCK do Asian men even tolerate this? I know alot of people say this, but there genuinley is no fucking race that hates their men more than Asian women. Not Arabs, not Europeans, not Indians, not Blacks. Asian women have such an unholy, inhumane hatred for their men. They hate their eyes. they hate their faces. They hate their shortness. They hate everything. But because she doesn't want to hurt HER own ego, because she's ALSO asian (as much as she wishes she wasn't), in order to protect her feelings from truly acknowledging she hates being a gook and that every white person that sees her associates her with Asian men.:lul:
We need god to intervene at this point. For real.

A huge earthquake should strike and kill all the degenragez on this planet. We need a reset.

I hate gooks so goddamn much bros

Noodlewhore have crossed the boundaries of being whore:feelskek::feelskek:.
They are the giga whores literally!

I agree. Noodlewhores are so obscene that even as a non-asian I feel disgust

God, I hate noodlewhores so much. They are the worst by a country mile

What about these guys, I think they're full Asian

View attachment 621196
Who is this guy?
Lmao this guy is not a Chang. look at those ears. a white normie mogs him. Hell, an Arab normie will mog him.

Iraqi14

I feel like full Asian changs can exist but they're super rare, I live in a mostly Asian area and I still haven't seen a chang over these many years.
You believe Changs exist yet you've never seen one?:forcedsmile: Makes no sense. Like I said, only Hapas and Turks can be Changs

Turkman11

Last edited:
I agree. Noodlewhores are so obscene that even as a non-asian I feel disgust
God, I hate noodlewhores so much. They are the worst by a country mile
What amazes the most is how asian women still simp for them even thogh asian women have NO shame in hiding their hatred for asian men. It's like they think if they simp hard enough, asian women will come back to them.

No idea, found him on reverse search my Asian friend said that's ideal for an Asian male.
Okay
Fair enough :feelskek:, guess they don't exist. Was going to give them some hope but there's none for ricecels.
they really dont. That's the whole reason WHY asian wome hate Asian men. Because there literally LITERALLY are no Changs. I'm not exaggerating when I say that. Even when you find a somewhat good-looking Chinese/Japanese/Korean man, they hardly qualify as a Alpha. This is why CENTRAL ASIAN women dont hate their men, because CENTRAL ASIANS actually DO have Changs among them.

Turkman15

Meanwhile, there are Chads, Chaddams, Tyrones, and even Indians have Chadpreets. This is why the women of THESE races dont hate their men as much, because no matter how rare or common it may be, there is at least SOME hope of finding a Chad of their OWN race. Whereas East Asian women have ZERO HOPE of finding an East Asian Chang.

This random hobo in Iraq mogs literally every single East Asian man who has ever existed on the face of the planet or ever will exist.

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

You are shit.

one thing i respect about white nationlaist is that hwen they date out they still view white women as at the top

Asian women really desire white male sperm.

White incel = volcel

5/10 and talking like she’s some stacy. I doubt it was even a good looking white guy, it was most likely soyish Reddit tier looking guy. These men would be incels if it wasn’t for Asian foids lust for white men

Self hating noodlewhore with white fever (and a nose ring) at Cal berkeley fucking white guys? WOW she is so unique and exceptional!

tale as old as time

in-cel or vol-cel
both prisoners held behind bars of their own making
both have been deceived
How can being born ugly and short be someone's own doing?

Holy shit all noodlewhores deserve to get ER'd :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: (in minecraft)

this is a larp by a cuckold dude jfl

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

You are shit.

WHERE IS MY NOODLE WHORE GF :reeeeee:

Fuck these filthy gooks i Don't know how ricebros are still not doing anything. Noodles are the real life xenomorphs and should be nuked from the orbit( in alien colinial Marines vedio game:feelsaww::feelsaww:).

Fuck these filthy gooks i Don't know how ricebros are still not doing anything. Noodles are the real life xenomorphs and should be nuked from the orbit( in alien colinial Marines vedio game:feelsaww::feelsaww:).
Asian men are too passive. They think if they simp enough, asian women will come back to them
this is a larp by a cuckold dude jfl
No it isn't, she as multiple articles. Her face is even there. Also, JFL if you think any man could EVER replicate the pure insanity in the mind of a noodle whore.
As always, "write cokru onry!"

Noodlewhores are such a meme that we should really have an emoji for them. Maybe the pic OP used.
Good idea, mods should definitley add that.
5/10 and talking like she’s some stacy. I doubt it was even a good looking white guy, it was most likely soyish Reddit tier looking guy. These men would be incels if it wasn’t for Asian foids lust for white men
too generious. She's a 3/10. I've seen tons of European or Middle Eastern women who look way more beautiful. asians are so fucking ugly.

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

You are shit.

Thanks for the noodlewhore nft

We need god to intervene at this point. For real.

A huge earthquake should strike and kill all the degenragez on this planet. We need a reset.
EITHER GOD DOESNT EXIST OR HE'S LAUGHING AT THE MISERABLE STATE OF US RN:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsdevil:

They are extremely desperate for White men to the point that it's almost like they're the men in the relationship. Heck, Whitebois can literally cuck Noodlewhores if they want, no other toilet would accept that. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I work retail and the amount of white man asian female I see is unreal. I even see less Asian man Asian female :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I am white and i do not have blue eyes, were green but turned darker, unfortunate; if i had the necessary conditions, sex tourism to asian countries would be a goal, being her fuckboy would be useful.

I am white and i do not have blue eyes, were green but turned darker, unfortunate; if i had the necessary conditions, sex tourism to asian countries would be a goal, being her fuckboy would be useful.
JBW is law in Asian countries

MUH BLUE EYES!!!!

View attachment 621182

You are shit.

Jfl, that was a funny breakdown

Why's the op banned tho?

Why did this nigga get banned?
He was annoying I get it but his posts were st least entertaining

Typical whore takes no responsibility and blames it on the white guy

it is over for noodewhores with white cucks.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I hope she gets raped by ricecels (in game)