Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal None of you can say you have it hard if you’re an only child.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You only childs don’t have to be mogged by a sexhaver sibling and hear about how good their lives are.

I constantly have to hear about my white brother when he’s over

“Someone complimented him today”

“His Ex wants to come back”

“He broke up with so and so”

“He’s hanging out with this girl or his friends”

Not only that i have to deal with my mother and family treating him way better just because he has the superior looks and life.

On top of that he fucks in our house. Even blurts it out that he’s fucking when he’s mad.

and before anyone says “why don’t you talk to your brother” because he treats me like i don’t even exist and i’ve taken the disrespect for too long. Been in fights and have had myself hurt many times. Most of the time over him and my mother’s arguments or him just being an asshole.

Never invited out anywhere.

He’s treated my mother like shit her whole life too.

His gf’s get off on this shit.

At least when you’re an only child you don’t have much to compare to or develop an inferiority complex over it.

When my brother is over my suicidal and vengeful thoughts multiple by tenfold. I can’t even function properly. I just wanna beat him and my mother’s ass for making my life hell. But i hold myself back. I know i can get past this and have happiness.

You guys probably don’t understand because you got a chance at life but i lost my education because of him and then on top of that i’ve had to deal with mogging my entire life. Him getting compliments from full grown women as a teen (even when he was fat and i was skinny, but he was white and had better bones) take the bone pill, getting neighborhood gf’s as a kid, women giving him positive attention everywhere he goes, my family treating him like a god.

and this is just what’d i’ve seen on the few occasions we’re out together. I only speak to him 5 times a year.

So when i’ve spent my last 10 years on the pc and phone at home ldaring after being out of school and trying to work online and not really caring much about that normie life all this shit is blowing up in my face after having my wake up call and realizing i’m so far behind everyone else and i can’t even function anymore.

On top of that my white family and brother acts like i don’t even exist, like they act like i’m not even a human being with my own emotions and needs. I have no one and nothing to look forward to going forward in life. But i know it’ll bring me happiness getting away from my family and having some independence.

Anyways just my thoughts.

If you’re getting hateful and suicidal thoughts just stay away from normies who mog you in life, you’ll be just fine.

If you’re ever wondering why normies are so happy it’s because they are normal and aren’t getting mogged.

Last edited:
dnr XD

Ima willing to bet that this is whining number 1488 about his family

Why your brother is white? :dafuckfeels:

I have 2 brothers that both mog me too, you arent special nigga every incel gets mogged by their siblings except onlychildcels

I have 2 brothers that both mog me too, you arent special nigga every incel gets mogged by their siblings except onlychildcels
Stfu you cant compare

Feels good being an only child, get mogged OP

What the fuck? You people make the most weird fucking posts. Only children have it far worse than any faggot with siblings.

What the fuck? You people make the most weird fucking posts. Only children have it far worse than any faggot with siblings.
Cope. Only childs are given all the attention by their parents , you dont have to suffer with brothers mogging you / bullying you

Cope. Only childs are given all the attention by their parents , you dont have to suffer with brothers mogging you / bullying you
I get all the attention by older folks it doesn’t fucking matter. Fuck is babying me around and spoiling going to help me. At least you learned life skills and have advantages over me. I can’t even do basic shit because it was done and given it to me throughout my whole life. Now that I’m genuinely seeing a grim future I’m going to fucking crash & fail in life. You have an advantage I don’t have due to me being an only child. I wish I did have siblings I remember fucking being sad as shit when I was younger because I didn’t have siblings.

I get all the attention by older folks it doesn’t fucking matter. Fuck is babying me around and spoiling going to help me. At least you learned life skills and have advantages over me. I can’t even do basic shit because it was done and given it to me throughout my whole life. Now that I’m genuinely seeing a grim future I’m going to fucking crash & fail in life. You have an advantage I don’t have due to me being an only child. I wish I did have siblings I remember fucking being sad as shit when I was younger because I didn’t have siblings.
I was pretty much an only child cuz i never had a relationship with my brother.

Get a job or disability/welfare (the more based option) and move out. Ive got two siblings one is a sister they are the worst as foid relatives are basically guranteed to be hostile cunts especially the younger they are as it just seems foids manage to get worse with every gen the only toilets i ever did not look at with disdain and mistrust where ww2 gen or silent gen. Yeah i know a lot of them in europe where spreading their legs for invaders in ww2 and where still dumb sluts but not one has ever been hostile or rude towards me to date unlike all other toilets where its basically a gurantee, in the case of gen z or millenial toilets I have not had a single plesant interaction in my lifetime. Male relatives might mog me but they tend to leave me alone at least.

You only childs don’t have to be mogged by a sexhaver sibling and hear about how good their lives are.

I constantly have to hear about my white brother when he’s over

“Someone complimented him today”

“His Ex wants to come back”

“He broke up with so and so”

“He’s hanging out with this girl or his friends”

Not only that i have to deal with my mother and family treating him way better just because he has the superior looks and life.

On top of that he fucks in our house. Even blurts it out that he’s fucking when he’s mad.

and before anyone says “why don’t you talk to your brother” because he treats me like i don’t even exist and i’ve taken the disrespect for too long. Been in fights and have had myself hurt many times. Most of the time over him and my mother’s arguments or him just being an asshole.

Never invited out anywhere.

He’s treated my mother like shit her whole life too.

His gf’s get off on this shit.

At least when you’re an only child you don’t have much to compare to or develop an inferiority complex over it.

When my brother is over my suicidal and vengeful thoughts multiple by tenfold. I can’t even function properly. I just wanna beat him and my mother’s ass for making my life hell. But i hold myself back. I know i can get past this and have happiness.

You guys probably don’t understand because you got a chance at life but i lost my education because of him and then on top of that i’ve had to deal with mogging my entire life. Him getting compliments from full grown women as a teen (even when he was fat and i was skinny, but he was white and had better bones) take the bone pill, getting neighborhood gf’s as a kid, women giving him positive attention everywhere he goes, my family treating him like a god.

and this is just what’d i’ve seen on the few occasions we’re out together. I only speak to him 5 times a year.

So when i’ve spent my last 10 years on the pc and phone at home ldaring after being out of school and trying to work online and not really caring much about that normie life all this shit is blowing up in my face after having my wake up call and realizing i’m so far behind everyone else and i can’t even function anymore.

On top of that my white family and brother acts like i don’t even exist, like they act like i’m not even a human being with my own emotions and needs. I have no one and nothing to look forward to going forward in life. But i know it’ll bring me happiness getting away from my family and having some independence.

Anyways just my thoughts.

If you’re getting hateful and suicidal thoughts just stay away from normies who mog you in life, you’ll be just fine.

If you’re ever wondering why normies are so happy it’s because they are normal and aren’t getting mogged.
I wouldnt be supprised if you reached some sort of breacking point and go on a fucking killstreack. Anyone dealing with that shit would be a ticking time bomb. No exceptions.

Get a job or disability/welfare (the more based option) and move out. Ive got two siblings one is a sister they are the worst as foid relatives are basically guranteed to be hostile cunts especially the younger they are as it just seems foids manage to get worse with every gen the only toilets i ever did not look at with disdain and mistrust where ww2 gen or silent gen. Yeah i know a lot of them in europe where spreading their legs for invaders in ww2 and where still dumb sluts but not one has ever been hostile or rude towards me to date unlike all other toilets where its basically a gurantee, in the case of gen z or millenial toilets I have not had a single plesant interaction in my lifetime. Male relatives might mog me but they tend to leave me alone at least.
I’m getting a job soon and moving out.

Over for Onlychildcels like myself :fuk:

Agreed man had i been only child i dont think id be here

my brother is also a incel

Littlesisterpill is brutal buddy boyos

I wish I had delicious sisters to have sex with them.

One of 8 siblings, all of them mog me

I agree, all my trash brothers humiliated me and bullied.

Last edited:
I have a pretty good relationship with my younger brother. My biggest fear is he gets a gf and lifemogs me, and starts bullying me for it.

My parents had no desire to reproduce further.