Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of my bullies were attractive

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
just about all of my bullies were animal niggers, which isn’t surprising since most blacks are inherently animalistic savages, but yeah it was either animal niggers or some white fucker that looks like he’d be posting here.

Are most bullies just ugly motherfuckers that win at life due to dark triad traits and social skills? Seriously I’ve never been picked on by anyone attractive if I don’t count the girls. Yet my bullies were able to attract girls and live normal lives. It just proves that women love aggressive animals.

I held back a lot because I was afraid of what I could do, jail just isn’t worth it, I don’t wanna share a cell with another man and take shits in the same room as him, and suicide by cop is extremely risky.

i bet they were NT

Back in the 90's and early 00's I think low tier norman bullies with mediocre IQ could play the short term strategy into their 20's.

I had a dumb fuck psychopath friend who almost killed me. He was adopted and from what I know he's probably addicted to drugs right now and likely won't see his 50th birthday but 'in his day' (in his teens) he supposedly received interest from some fairly attractive girls of our podunk town. Obviously I moved away a long ago but I still summermaxx there.
The bad boy thing may work if there are no options. In the Tinder era in large towns it may be obsolete.

my bullies were attractive except for like 2-3

It was the opposite for me. All of my bullies were attractive

Bullies pick on people even lower on them on social hierarchy to make themselves feel better since they're insecure normies that know they're not the top dogs. The bottom rung incels would be invisible to actual chads and stacies who don't even acknowledge their existence enough to consider the idea of bullying them or even conceive of such an act to begin with. Those that punch down are already inferior in status themselves.

Last edited:
I even got bullied by other manlets, difference between me and them was that they were NT, i was not.

just about all of my bullies were animal niggers, which isn’t surprising since most blacks are inherently animalistic savages, but yeah it was either animal niggers or some white fucker that looks like he’d be posting here.

Are most bullies just ugly motherfuckers that win at life due to dark triad traits and social skills? Seriously I’ve never been picked on by anyone attractive if I don’t count the girls. Yet my bullies were able to attract girls and live normal lives. It just proves that women love aggressive animals.

I held back a lot because I was afraid of what I could do, jail just isn’t worth it, I don’t wanna share a cell with another man and take shits in the same room as him, and suicide by cop is extremely risky.
We're they tall like 6 feet