Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Non-western advertisements are very blackpilling

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
I’ve realized this. I live in a surprisingly diverse shithole, and yet all the ads I randomly see popping up on television always use the whitest and blondest men and women there is. I’ve yet to see an actual brown person advertising hair products, even the kids are white as snow. They always pick the best-looking white-passing guys there is for obvious reasons.

It’s too brutal man. Can’t take the racepill anymore. You western fucks are so lucky that your culture is so deeply in love with virtue signaling and gaslighting otherwise you’d have been in for a world of hurt. No wonder why the average woman in here is so blunt and ruthless in comparison. I’ve been told that “I’m ugly” when being rejected, but if I were born in let’s say burgerland, I would’ve been told that I’m not their “type” or that they’re just not interested.

It’s all just so fucking brutal.

@Iranianoldcel have you noticed this too? There’s no muh diversity in here. Everything is raw and points towards what we’ve spent years concluding evidently.

I’ve realized this. I live in a surprisingly diverse shithole, and yet all the ads I randomly see popping up on television always use the whitest and blondest men and women there is. I’ve yet to see an actual brown person advertising hair products, even the kids are white as snow. They always pick the best-looking white-passing guys there is for obvious reasons.

It’s too brutal man. Can’t take the racepill anymore. You western fucks are so lucky that your culture is so deeply in love with virtue signaling and gaslighting otherwise you’d have been in for a world of hurt. No wonder why the average woman in here is so blunt and ruthless in comparison. I’ve been told that “I’m ugly” when being rejected, but if I were born in let’s say burgerland, I would’ve been told that I’m not their “type” or that they’re just not interested.

It’s all just so fucking brutal.
Nill all kiggers

This is so true, my mom used to watch Turkish movies and I'd always see the whitest looking people with the lead acting roles.
Same goes for Bollywood
BeyondOver