Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Non-Virgin Women Stoned in the Bible by God's order

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Deuteronomy 22:13-30 “If a man, after lying with his wife, marries me, he will marry, and speak ill of her, and the wife will defer to me, saying, With this one, but when I come to her, I find that she was not a virgin' The girl's father and mother will bring proof of their virginity to the town leaders at the door. Then the girl's father will say to the elders: 'I gave this man in marriage, but he rejects my daughter in marriage. He also defamed her and said, "I found out your daughter was not a virgin." But here's proof of my daughter's virginity. Then his parents will present themselves as evidence to the leaders of the city, and they will punish the man. A coin of silver coins will be given to, for that man is that man pre-mounted to a fixed coin fine. And he cannot divorce her as long as he lives. “If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity is found, she will be taken to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town will stone her to death. She committed a disgraceful act in Israel, prostituting herself while in her father's house. Eliminate evil from your midst.

Last edited:
OP your paragraph is cancer space out the lines put in some effort

it would be nice to legalize this sort of punishment for holes

After King David came back from defeating Absalon's army and found out his cocunbines had "sexual relationships" with "Chabsalon, the guy with long black hair and hunter eyes." he locked those whores away in a room forever with only bread and water given to them until they died from old age :feelskek::feelskek:

Also, Jezebel, like the whore she was, got trampled by horses.
“If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity is found, she will be taken to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town will stone her to death. She committed a disgraceful act in Israel, prostituting herself while in her father's house. Eliminate evil from your midst.

BASED, NGL:feelskek::feelskek:
“If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity is found, she will be taken to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town will stone her to death. She committed a disgraceful act in Israel, prostituting herself while in her father's house. Eliminate evil from your midst.

BASED, NGL:feelskek::feelskek:

OP your paragraph is cancer space out the lines put in some effort
Cancer? I don't think it's a bad idea to eliminate evil from our midst. Maybe not with stoning But with a severe punishment in the law of men, but we don't even have that.

Deuteronomy 22:13-30 “If a man, after lying with his wife, marries me, he will marry, and speak ill of her, and the wife will defer to me, saying, With this one, but when I come to her, I find that she was not a virgin' The girl's father and mother will bring proof of their virginity to the town leaders at the door. Then the girl's father will say to the elders: 'I gave this man in marriage, but he rejects my daughter in marriage. He also defamed her and said, "I found out your daughter was not a virgin." But here's proof of my daughter's virginity. Then his parents will present themselves as evidence to the leaders of the city, and they will punish the man. A coin of silver coins will be given to, for that man is that man pre-mounted to a fixed coin fine. And he cannot divorce her as long as he lives. “If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity is found, she will be taken to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town will stone her to death. She committed a disgraceful act in Israel, prostituting herself while in her father's house. Eliminate evil from your midst.
We need to start doing this again, why the hell did we stop. :feelsLSD:

Cancer? I don't think it's a bad idea to eliminate evil from our midst.
I mean how you expressed the content, I didn't even read it. Put a gap in the middle

I mean how you expressed the content, I didn't even read it. Put a gap in the middle
Deuteronomy 22:13-30

“If a man, after he has slept with his wife, marries me, he will marry and speak ill of her, and the woman will refuse me, saying,

With this one, but when I go to her, I don't think she was a virgin.' The girl's father and mother will bring proof of their virginity to the town leaders at the door.

Then the girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave this man in marriage, but he rejects my daughter in marriage. He also defamed her and said:

"I found out your daughter wasn't a virgin." But here's proof of my daughter's virginity.

Then his parents will present themselves as evidence to the leaders of the city, and they will punish the man. A coin of silver coins will be given, for this man is that man pre-mounted to a fixed coin fine. And hecannot divorce her as long as he lives.

“If, however, the accusation is true and no evidence of the girl's virginity is found, she will be taken to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town will stone her to death.

She committed a disgraceful act in Israel, prostituting herself while in her father's house. Eliminate evil from your midst.
I wish I could edit the original poster:feelsbadman:

Based