Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Non-verbal autistic HTN raised by a lesbian couple

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
This is so fucking brutal in a way. I don't know if i should feel sorry for him or be happy since he's a mega autist HTN. I wonder if his "parents" do inappropriate things to him, since he's non verbal there's nothing he can do. So fucking bizarre... Only in modern times can you witness something like this.

View: https://youtu.be/efUA6W5HEv4?si=aObtaOe5iMDLLBks&t=21

my autisms better than his, but he mogs me straight into the sun

Surrounded by milfs at all times with zero effort. I think he's doing well.

Edit: I didn't watch the whole video. I hope he's adopted otherwise that joke doesn't go very well.

I know a guy like this in my college. He is like 6'5 and has mogger hair yet he doesn't say a word and is very awkward

Surrounded by milfs at all times with zero effort. I think he's doing well.

Edit: I didn't watch the whole video. I hope he's adopted otherwise that joke doesn't go very well.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I wonder how his dating life will turn out. He's only 13 now.
he might get a gf, but she'll have to constantly be his babysitter though.
I saw this one documentary many years ago where this one absolute spastic had a gf.
She was very average looking tbh, she looked like a ginger chipmunk, and she was prettymuch his babysitter.

i like how the guy at the beginning of the video is talking to gabe, even though he likely doesn't understand him and can't talk back.
you may as well be fucking chatting to a wall! :feelshaha:

he might get a gf, but she'll have to constantly be his babysitter though.
I saw this one documentary many years ago where this one absolute spastic had a gf.
She was very average looking tbh, she looked like a ginger chipmunk, and she was prettymuch his babysitter.
Was he above her looksmatch?

Is he special needs?
I don't think so but there is certainly something strange about him. He always stares at his phone and barely answers when anyone asks him a question

OK yeah, skipped through the video. At 17 minutes in it reveals the truth.
Here's what's going on:

The lady on the right's his biological mom. Her husband died. Then she went on tinder (or some other dating app) and found the lady on the left.

The other lady is dogpilled and from the video they pretty much just act like friends rather than lovers. She's also post-wall and past her fertile years so she's really in the relationship with the mom to have a surrogate son.

So I'm gonna guess that her son will act as a surrogate-husband for mom until she finds another Chad (as that's really what a woman being bisexual means, that being lesbian until Chad).

Last edited: