Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non NT Trait: You dont listen to music through spotify

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Spotify is for NT normie sexhavers.

I am a socially outcasted incel so I use a really obscure chinese made app that takes a youtube playlist off my google account and plays the music ad free.

for many years i've downloaded albums from torrents but then i just got lazy, i listen to music much less frequently now

I listen only on treadmill

Spotify is for NT normie sexhavers.

I am a socially outcasted incel so I use a really obscure chinese made app that takes a youtube playlist off my google account and plays the music ad free.
i use a offbrand app which has no ads or anything

for many years i've downloaded albums from torrents but then i just got lazy, i listen to music much less frequently now
Non NT trait lol, I guarantee a foid would get an "ick" if you told her that.

I have always wanted to do something similar so you can listen offline but it seems like alot of work and I have bad internet and sometimes I want to add in new songs or remove old songs so it just seems like too much.
This is just being smart
Yeah thats how I see it but its non NT and would give foids "the ick" along with my android phone which would just be another ick.

App name? I have a playlist of 300 or so songs I shuffle around but now that jewtube is going full retard on adblockers I am looking for a way to save the playlist without having to use a youtube account (and their dogshit UI)

App name? I have a playlist of 300 or so songs I shuffle around but now that jewtube is going full retard on adblockers I am looking for a way to save the playlist without having to use a youtube account (and their dogshit UI)
Its an app on android at least idk if you have an iPhone, its called "Stream" with a red and white logo I have had it for years

I just pirate Premium. Androidcel trait. :incel:

Its an app on android at least idk if you have an iPhone, its called "Stream" with a red and white logo I have had it for years
Thanks will use it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back