Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Non NT Chads

MomoCel

MomoCel

Self-banned
-
So, I have always observed and i fully agree that chads can be mentally retarded, have social anxiety, or be severly depressed, and they will still have all femoids and stacies all around them, willing to give him pleasure on demand.

This, i thought, is a universal truth: looks will always compensate for behavioural characteristics.

However, there is this literal gigachad classmate of mine at uni, quite a cool guy actually, and one of the few friends I have. And he is quite literally an incel.

He has diagnosed hyperactivity, and is very very dumb. He watches anime and is always doing things like say quotes in japanese outloud from an anime he watches, or scream stuff he think is funny, but in reality is something retarded. He also is very low IQ, and is all over the place. And he is also a simp.

And i swear, this guy is comimically chad: tall, strong, forward chin, marked jaw, hunter eyes, good hair. AND HE IS INCEL. And i am 100% sure of this: he repeatedly and embarassingly says that he is a virgin and has no female affection (sometimes he says this to femoids), and i can also just know for sure it is true, just by seeing him act.

Ofc if a sub 6 was like this, with this personality, he would be spitted at, isolated, and hated by everyone. So being chad at least compensates for this. But still no sex.

Weird:smonk::smonk:

there are always exceptions to the rules, my friend, and your friend is one of them

He's autistic enough for it to hinder him despite being Chad apparently. Though its not a death sentence since he'll eventually find some less normie foid that will fuck him for his looks.

there are always exceptions to the rules, my friend, and your friend is one of them
Yeah thats it i guess :feelswhere::feelswhere:
Still weird he doesnt take advantage of being chad in any way tho.

He's autistic enough for it to hinder him despite being Chad apparently. Though its not a death sentence since he'll eventually find some less normie foid that will fuck him for his looks.
:feelsthink:

He is simply too mentally ill for his looks to compensate entirely. However, he is still more likely to be respected compared to an NT ugly male.

Yep. He also probably subconciously knows that he can ascend whenever he wants, so he is less worried about it and doesnt care to delay it.

This is where truecels and (nom NT) chads touch: both dont do anything to ascend, one because he can do it anytime, and the other because he will never be able to :chad::incel:

Yes. He can be carelessly giga autist because there wont be consequences :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::reeeeee:

So, I have always observed and i fully agree that chads can be mentally retarded, have social anxiety, or be severly depressed, and they will still have all femoids and stacies all around them, willing to give him pleasure on demand.

This, i thought, is a universal truth: looks will always compensate for behavioural characteristics.

However, there is this literal gigachad classmate of mine at uni, quite a cool guy actually, and one of the few friends I have. And he is quite literally an incel.

He has diagnosed hyperactivity, and is very very dumb. He watches anime and is always doing things like say quotes in japanese outloud from an anime he watches, or scream stuff he think is funny, but in reality is something retarded. He also is very low IQ, and is all over the place. And he is also a simp.

And i swear, this guy is comimically chad: tall, strong, forward chin, marked jaw, hunter eyes, good hair. AND HE IS INCEL. And i am 100% sure of this: he repeatedly and embarassingly says that he is a virgin and has no female affection (sometimes he says this to femoids), and i can also just know for sure it is true, just by seeing him act.

Ofc if a sub 6 was like this, with this personality, he would be spitted at, isolated, and hated by everyone. So being chad at least compensates for this. But still no sex.

Weird:smonk::smonk:
Dude I think Chads can get away with being werid to some degree but In the same way if a stacey acted like that she would repell men because no one wants to be known for dating someone with special needs.

Last edited: