Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-nt chads don’t exist

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
a lot niggas here cope with muh non-nt chad can get a gf , but from my experience I’ve never seen an autist chad, most were extroverted and had good social skills.

the reason is obvious , Chad has good social skills cause he wasn’t ostracised and bullied during his childhood like us, being NT isn’t genetic is enviromental, the only case I can imagine of a chad being non-nt is if he was a late bloomer and became good looking thanks to puberty or lost a ton of weight or something prior to being bullied for his bad looks. Honestly your ordinary chad could be Incel if he was severely non nt cause women have so many options they can just go get another Chad they’re not gonna waste time or give attention to a non-nt one when NT ones exist

There are no Non-NT chads but there are quiet, boring chads with zero personality. There’s a Chad guy on tiktok who goes on Omegle and literally gives one word responses. Foids still go crazy anyway

Non NTness is turned off on tutorial mode.

They do. You’re just too low IQ to discern them apart from the normal chads. A non NT chad is comparable to that of an autistic foid in that everyone overlooks their social deficit due to looks halo

being NT isn’t genetic is enviromental
Neurotypicality is biological. Neurodevelopmental disorders and mental illnesses are genetic to a significant degree. People are born with autism. To prove highly attractive men are rarely neurodivergent, you need not deny the biological basis behind cognition.

I'm sure if you had good social skills you would not be incel too
I’m 5’7 and black , stop saying bluepilled shit not even social skills will save me I used to be NT and still got no bitches

NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR is unnecessary

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel

NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR is unnecessary

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel