Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non NT Blackcel YouTuber

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★

Another fellow Lonely Blackcel showing love to ER

He also Mogs me because he has a YouTube channel

More blackpill vids

Last edited:
I thought the guy on the bottom isn't that ugly, but in his other videos he says that he gets cystic ance and has bad acne scarring. You have to have tyrone looks to deal with having bad skin genetics.

Poor dude seems like he has some trauma from being rejected or ostracized in life. You can hear it in his voice.
I thought the guy on the bottom isn't that ugly, but in his other videos he says that he gets cystic ance and has bad acne scarring. You have to have tyrone looks to deal with having bad skin genetics.
Acne is more so related to poor organ function than genetics in general.

cystic acne and acne scarring? his skin is 100x more clear compared to my crater face.

I always hate normies who complain about a single microscopic blemish when truecels have to suffer with a face that looks like a war zone
I have stage 3 hidradenitis suppurativa, jfl.

cystic acne and acne scarring? his skin is 100x more clear compared to my crater face.

I always hate normies who complain about a single microscopic blemish when truecels have to suffer with a face that looks like a war zone
He said that he hides it on camera and that if you saw him in real life you would be like yep, that's a truecel.

epic motormouth nigga ngl, captivating discourse ngl

people just identify with ER, what can you do? there will only be more as time goes on

Ah yes a fellow non-NT blackcel. It's nice to know you're not the only "loser" in your race.

incels can be any race. This pain knows no bounds.