Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non incels will never understand incels

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Because who fucking knows a incel irl? Have you ever sat down with one ? No I never had any incel friends sadly to cope with Forced isolation. Is one of the worst tortures you can do on a person I rather get my bones broken. Whipped. Beaten up. Instead of being. Being alone with no one that truly cares no brothers. To have my back no cute waifu no family. No. Nothing

I know a lot of khhvs in their mid to late 20s

I know a lot of khhvs in their mid to late 20s
Ye me to even older even like 60 year old virgins like how bad did god fuck you to not even get laid in those days :feelsrope: truly over

i cant relate to normies, their lives and way of thinking are too different for me to share similar talking points. same goes for people here, but not to the same extent.

Last edited:
Ye me to even older even like 60 year old virgins like how bad did god fuck you to not even get laid in those days :feelsrope: truly over
It really is over for a lot of men in the current world.

they just gaslight us at any given moment so how can they jfl
Ye they can’t have a normal 1v1 discussion and I’m open for it if any one would contact me
i cant relate to normies, their lives and way of thinking are way too different for me to share similar talking points. same goes for people here, but not to the same extent.
:blackpill: