Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News nofapmaxxing starting to get hard, mang

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
been clean since mar 5th, but the feelings of wanting to already coming at me, mang.
but im sure waiting longer until like a month or two is when the feeling will feel good again when I coom n shiet
starting to build up tension tho

over for fapmaxxers

u got this brocel

Just hold on Mang think about the end goal. I hate fapping. I’m started nofap today

Nofap is the biggest cope I've ever seen if you're not totally addicted and if you don't destroy your dick 9 times a day/if you don't have any form of self-control or mental hardiness at all. No one has ever actually explained what benefits I would gain from it other than being hornier than usual and having more wet dreams. :feelsjuice:

On Feb 8th you said no fap was worth it.

Nofap is the biggest cope I've ever seen if you're not totally addicted and if you don't destroy your dick 9 times a day/if you don't have any form of self-control or mental hardiness at all. No one has ever actually explained what benefits I would gain from it other than being hornier than usual and having more wet dreams. :feelsjuice:
If anything it probably reduces testosterone which would have negative health effects. If you want to be more "manly" then exercise, lose weight, stop drinking, eat more meat would be a better routine.

Just hold on Mang think about the end goal. I hate fapping. I’m started nofap today
i didn’t give in yet, when you get to the hard points just think how evil toilets are and go do some lifts or anything, mang.

over

The body was not designed to keep all that shit clogged up, mang. Nofap is garbage, a placebo, self-delusion.
only the strongest...

over