Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NoFap made me a Chad.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I’m sorry guys, but after watching a lot of NoFap in my sleep. I’ve become what some would consider a “Chad”. I’m no longer using Incels.me due to my ability to get women much easily now. Listening to these NoFap changed my skeleton, eye color, and height. I am supreme Chad now, and thanks to these NoFap, YOU can too. I know it’s really hard for some people, but trust me, you will get through with it. First, get a device that can use YouTube( if you’re reading this, it’s obvious you have it), Second, search up “NoFap” followed by whatever you want to change about yourself, Third, play it in your sleep or in your leisure time. You’re voluntarily celibate if you don’t even try this, now get going, I have a date tonight.

Just fell of my chair laughing!

Daaaamn. How long did it take though?

I'm going to try it this weekend.

That's what meditation with binaural beats on LSD did to me. You become one with Chad. I'm not sure why this isn't being abused yet. Get your good mantra while you can!

That's what meditation with binaural beats on LSD did to me. You become one with Chad. I'm not sure why this isn't being abused yet. Get your good mantra while you can!
Oh my god, @Hunter you were right

I’m now a 6’7” ripped gigachad with perfect bone structure and hair. No longer an incel

One time I did no fap for so long I gained the ability to teleport. Then one day I saw a foids thigh and I jerked off on the spot and I can no longer teleport anymore :(

15135844 1810789435864115 32417049534807613 n