Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious putrid guy's neck made me quit my job

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
was at work in the morning in line to get my route behind this obese guy with a neck fold. he looked down and his neck fold opened and it was literally rotting. it looked like bot flies had laid eggs and there were maggots inside. I've seen this guy around for two weeks now. I just couldn't stand driving the same vans that guy was leaning on and quit two hours later. I'm still queasy thinking about it

it looked like this but red and with dandruff. warning absolutely disgusting video reddit DOT com/r/popping/comments/pan8n8/handfuls_of_botflies_from_a_poor_dog/

Call neckcels they're crying

i'm guessing he didn't have a good personality?

Lifefuel for fatcels
Just grow so obese you can't fit the rope around your neck

Call neckcels they're crying

i'm guessing he didn't have a good personality?
curiously enough the times I've seen him he's been hitting on this cringe fat womanlet with a tryhard child voice and she reciprocates his small chat, I'm guessing she wants him as an orbiter but isn't aware of his neck fold

reddit DOT com/r/popping/comments/pan8n8/handfuls_of_botflies_from_a_poor_dog/
You do realize you can post reddit links right? I will help out the too lazy to open the link cels ;)

You do realize you can post reddit links right? I will help out the too lazy to open the link cels ;)

I did that on purpose, this video before the hand squeezes his skin is EXACTLY what his neck fold looked like inside just with a different skin tone

Liftfuel, I don't wanna end up with fucking botflies in my neck :feelspuke:

would rather be a 'cel for 10,000 years than spend 10 minutes literally rotting alive :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: seriously how can one live like that?
Imagine being fat in general tbh

Imagine being fat in general tbh
I used to be tbqh. a year ago I was borderline obese and before that I peaked at 195 lbs with a 35 BMI. lost the weight and feel much better not getting winded just walking and I can move and jump around like a kid again

I used to be tbqh. a year ago I was borderline obese and before that I peaked at 195 lbs with a 35 BMI. lost the weight and feel much better not getting winded just walking and I can move and jump around like a kid again
You escaped the BMI fate of 74% of burgerland adults (if only until your metabolism eventually slows down), which is always good. You’re one huge step ahead of the neckcel, at the very least.

Last edited: