Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel nofap day 17

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its aboout 3am where i am out and suddnely out of nowwhere i felt so angry that i threw my glasses away follwoed by really heavy urges bu ti didnt act on them because i knew what will happen when i relapse. i also think my skin is glowing and i am feeling way better than before. no alot of you will tell me stop coping but i am doing this because i want to finish grade 12 and go to college and get a good job. you know in college i will socialize alot with people so i kinda need the energy or else i will be anxious and have no friends and end up being a fuckin gloser again

What an asshole sexual urges must be. I get an urge every 5-6 days but that’s just not even a urge really. I never get horny.

What is your breaking dick inciedent
I jerked off too hard in 2017 and it broke my dick (still can cum though) just it shut off most of my hormones like getting full after eating/sleep interia/post nut clarity/etc.

happy for you, but fucking jealous asf :cryfeels:

What an asshole sexual urges must be. I get an urge every 5-6 days but that’s just not even a urge really. I never get horny.
oh yeah man the sexual urges are so annoying bro like they force to to go cum but u need really strong willpower to resist it

happy for you, but fucking jealous asf :cryfeels:
dw bro u can do it too my tip for is focus on videogames or something. and sometimes i go outside when i feel like doing it. also man i tell its so worth it yoou will feel more good about urself and more confident

I jerked off too hard in 2017 and it broke my dick (still can cum though) just it shut off most of my hormones like getting full after eating/sleep interia/post nut clarity/etc.
How the fuck did you break your dick

go to college and get a good job. you know in college i will socialize alot with people

Surely it'll get better in college... :feelsEhh:

Or perhaps employment... :feelsUgh:

Or perhaps retirement; it'll get better then, I know it. :feelskek:

if I can't get a stacy gf then I must at least coom to pictures of them to cope. I dont have the willpower to abstain from cooming. regardless of benefits. you have earned my respect OP

if I can't get a stacy gf then I must at least coom to pictures of them to cope. I dont have the willpower to abstain from cooming. regardless of benefits. you have earned my respect OP
thanks man i am not trying to get a ego boost or anyhting i am trying to motivate you guys to do the same thing

Surely it'll get better in college... :feelsEhh:

Or perhaps employment... :feelsUgh:

Or perhaps retirement; it'll get better then, I know it. :feelskek:
yeah i mean we all will enventually have to work bro

Did you break your dick bone or is it curved now?
No it’s not that kind of broken. It just made me stop getting rock hard urges and loss of sensation.

trust me bro i dont want to work for a system that fucking destroyed my life bu ti got no choice either slave or die from ebeing homeless