Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody will ever make this elegant meal for you because you are an ugly sub5 male

It's Hot Pockets again tonight for ole' Lawrence

That meal is rather unhealthy. Everything is processed and salted.

"Nobody will ever make this elegant meal for you"

No wife beating makes foids make it in India :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bruh what I could do that in 15 min myself there's no actual "cooking" involved...

Bruh what I could do that in 15 min myself there's no actual "cooking" involved...
Well, there was no cooking, it's still a meal but more specifically a picnic meal. My point is that nobody will do something generous like this for you because of you're a sub5 male loser like me.

haha yea no shit , Did you Expect Decency and Humanness from OthERs ? :feelskek:

Buy the Food and do it yourself

Well, there was no cooking, it's still a meal but more specifically a picnic meal. My point is that nobody will do something generous like this for you because of you're a sub5 male loser like me.
Yeah same

haha yea no shit , Did you Expect Decency and Humanness from OthERs ? :feelskek:

Buy the Food and do it yourself
I do make my own food, I’m a lonewolf

Meh I'd rather eat pizza. I get the point you are making tho

she didn't make anything, whe just opened plastic bags and dumped them on a tray

she didn't make anything, whe just opened plastic bags and dumped them on a tray
Buying all of those crackers and meats wasn’t cheap. The person paid a lot of money for those, and its also an act of kindness that we incels will never receive, not even on our birthdays unless you have a supportive family

You can always make that meal for you

Oh I see your point. I am such a twerp loser it's insane. This just happened—it's very windy today and I was exiting one part of a building to go into another part (intervened by a brief outside space). I was opening the door but it was so windy that the door was blowing back on me and almost crushing me against the doorframe. I had to push my whole bodyweight against it to get it open. And while all that was happening an attractive girl walking by was seeing the whole thing. She was talking on her phone so was somewhat distracted but of course still saw me :f:

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Nobody is stopping you from going to a michelin star restaurant and besides that shit looks like just some processed meats and fruit which isn't elegant at all jfl

Lol you filthy goyim and poor fags I eat better than that daily and constantly gorge in fancy restaurants and expensive meals and liquor
shut the fuck up jew nobody cares

Lol you filthy goyim and poor fags I eat better than that daily and constantly gorge in fancy restaurants and expensive meals and liquor
Good for you

All I get is an empty cold apartment when I get home from work

All I need in this life is a big titty wasian to have picnics with and other fun stuff
:(

Attachments

• 1713681095724.png
    1713681095724.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6